What is EV Derma?
EV Derma is an anti-aging cream that promotes a youthful looking skin by fighting wrinkles and fine lines. With this cream, common aging symptoms including flaky and dry skin besides wrinkles will be reduced to great lengths thus promoting a smooth skin’s surface.
EV derma also improves the level of hydration of the skin and reverses stubborn age spots. This anti-wrinkle serum costs $94.65 plus an additional $4.95 shipping charges.
How Does EV Derma Work?
This skin care cream has a comprehensive blend of ingredients that improves blood circulation in the facial skin thus facilitating its rejuvenation process. It cleanses the skin by getting rid of impurities. It also fights wrinkles by improving collagen synthesis.
Collagen is the basic skin building element that is responsible for strengthening skin tissues; the more it is in the skin, the healthier the skin looks. The formula of this supplement also contains stearoyl alcohol that keeps the skin well hydrated by moisturizing it.
EV Derma Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Safflower oil – This ingredient conceals blemishes and acne on the skin thus promoting an even skin tone.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract – prevents inflammation of the skin.
- Sage leaf extract – It protects the skin’s pores against damage caused by free radicals in the atmosphere.
- Stearoyl alcohol – Traps moisture on the surface of the skin thus keeping it properly hydrated and supple.
- Peptides – These are collagen boosting elements that promote a younger and healthy looking skin.
- Mica – It promotes an even skin tone by removing uneven discolorations.
What are the Advantages of EV Derma?
- May fight wrinkles and conceals fine lines.
- It may eliminate dark lines that are prevalent on the skin.
- If everything goes right it may promote a young and vivacious look.
What are the Disadvantages of EV Derma?
- It is not recommended for those with hyper sensitive skin.
- It is not recommended for young girls.
This skin care cream is meant for the facial skin and is recommended to be used at least two times per day. In order to get the most out of this cream, it is advisable to first wash your face with a cleanser in order to remove impurities, dirt, and previous makeup.
Afterward, apply the serum to the face with your fingertips and rub in a circular motion until it is fully absorbed. Allow the cream some time to be absorbed into the skin’s surface before applying any other makeup or skin treatment product.
Read Next – Amatokin
EV Derma Review – Final Verdict
EV Derma is a skin care solution that restores balance in the skin’s natural complexion. It mainly fights wrinkles and as such is the perfect topical remedy to a youthful and glowing skin.
It is also important to take note of the precautions attributed to using the cream for optimum results. If you have a sensitive skin, consult a medical professional before using the cream.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned anti-aging products and anti-wrinkle creams based on the available research: