What is EpiFresh?
EpiFresh is an anti-wrinkle supplement which claims to be able to improve the appearance of your skin in a way comparable to Botox, but specifically without the downsides of Botox.
It is intended to help support the natural health of your skin tissues, which can degrade over time due to age, toxin exposure, sun exposure, or other causes.
We could not find any information about this product’s price, although we did find efforts to encourage you to “rush your trial,” which tend to be associated with costly “trial and auto-ship” programs.
How Does EpiFresh Work?
EpiFresh is intended to work by allowing its range of natural ingredients to permeate your skin and support the health and metabolism of your connective tissues. By doing this, they will become healthier and may produce a better appearance.
It comes in the form of a cream which is meant to be applied regularly, with results said to come about in a few weeks of regular use.
EpiFresh Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
We weren’t able to find a detailed list of the ingredients in EpiFresh, so it’s hard to judge how well it might or might not work. The active ingredients that we could find information on are as follows:
- Vitamin B3: Also known as niacin, this vitamin can help in metabolism of cells.
- Aloe Vera extract: A soothing botanical commonly used in order to relieve irritation and hydrate the skin.
- Retinol palmitate: A compound of Vitamin A that encourages healthy skin cell function and renewal.
What are the Advantages of EpiFresh?
- It may help to improve appearance of skin
- It may reduce dark circles
- Contains a range of ingredients to address multiple aspects of skin appearance
- Includes retinol, a clinically validated ingredient
- May be comparable in effect to some cosmetic treatments
What are the Disadvantages of EpiFresh?
- It isn’t clear how much the product costs or what exactly is in it
- It is difficult to find this product in any physical stores
- This product is intended to be used to help support healthy-appearing skin.
- It isn’t a replacement for good hygiene habits, sun protection and a healthy diet.
- Use it on a daily basis for best results.
- Effects may take some time to appear.
Is this product related to Botox at all?
No. However, the manufacturers compare the possible results of EpiFresh to that of a Botox injection treatment, but without the downsides of that treatment, and presumably at less cost (although this is not certain, as the price of the product isn’t disclosed).
Does this product contain wheat or lactose?
Yes, it contains wheat proteins, although there is no clear information on how much wheat is present.
The makers did not provide information on how the product is meant to be used but based on similar products it should likely be applied once or twice per day after washing and drying your face.
Read Next – Neuology Syn-Ake Wrinkle Reducer
EpiFresh Review – Final Verdict
EpiFresh is a product that is very hard to judge, given the lack of information on a lot of the important aspects of any anti-aging supplement or treatment. We don’t know exactly what’s in it, or what amounts of the ingredients we do know about.
We don’t know how much it costs (quite a big factor in today’s marketplace). And we certainly don’t have any clinical research on how well the compounded formula works together.
There may be some retinol involved, but how much? We don’t know. We encourage consumers to seek out a product they can have faith in – EpiFresh might be an excellent product, but we can’t be sure it’s not a dud. Shop around and choose what’s best for YOU.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.