In This Article
What is DermaSet Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen?
DermaSet Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen is a luxurious cream which promises to smooth the skin and diminish the signs of age on the neck, chin, and jawline. It can tighten the skin and make it more elastic, smoothing out wrinkles and lines. In addition, Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen can improve the contour of your jawline. This is a high quality product which has a good reputation.
Who is the manufacturer of DermaSet Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen?
A company called Dermaset manufactures Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen. Their headquarters are in Hollywood, Florida, and they started in 2012. Dermaset specializes in skin care products which provide anti-aging benefits.
How Does DermaSet Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen work?
Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen contain amino acids called peptides, which create more collagen in the skin. This tightens areas of sagging skin, as well as eliminating fine lines and wrinkles. It also makes the skin more elastic.
The product contains several stem cells, which can replenish and refresh the skin, leaving it refreshed and renewed. Stem cells are also powerful antioxidants which can repair damage and protect the skin from environmental pollutants. They also raise their immunity.
A review in Stem Cell Research in Therapy looked at the past, present, and future of stem cells. The product also contains anti-inflammatory agents which can lessen swelling and redness on the skin.
There are also some hydrating substances which moisturise and go under the skin to give it volume. This also helps smooth wrinkles and lines. The Indian Journal of Medical Research examined the importance of skin barrier function.
DermaSet Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen Ingredients – Are they safe and effective?
There is no individual list of ingredients for Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen, but the company provides a list of substances included in their products:
- Apple Stem Cells – Apple stem cells can rejuvenate and replenish the skin and improve its elasticity. They also have anti-aging properties and can help to eliminate wrinkles and lines. Stem cells are high in antioxidants and can repair and protect the skin. The Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology found that a skin product with apple stem cells, collagen, creatine, and urea was highly effective at removing the signs of age.
- Argireline – This is a peptide, which is an amino acid that can produce collagen in the skin. This tightens the skin, which can get rid of sagging skin, lines, and wrinkles. This particular peptide can also slow the movement of facial muscles so it looks like you have less wrinkles. A publication from the Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy discussed argireline as a potent anti-aging ingredient.
- Chromabright – This is a natural skin brightener which can lessen areas of pigmentation on the skin and help even out tone. In addition, it can help to block damaging rays from the sun and prevent sun damage. A review in the International Journal of Molecular Science cited evidence that Chromabright was an effective skin lightening agent.
What are the Advantages of Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen?
- This cream can smooth out wrinkles and lines on the neck, chin, and jawline.
- Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen can firm the skin and make it more elastic.
- The product is deeply moisturizing to the skin.
- Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen can improve the contour of your jawline.
- It can repair damage to the skin barrier and protect it from harm.
What are the Disadvantages of Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen?
- This product is somewhat costly.
- You could develop an allergic reaction and get a skin rash.
Q: How Should you Apply Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen?
A: The manufacturer doesn’t provide those specific instructions on the website; however, you will find the directions on the product itself. Begin by cleansing your face, neck, chin, and jawline and patting dry with a towel.
Take some of the creams onto your fingers and gently spread it over your neck, chin, and jawline. Massage a little until it’s absorbed.
Q: How Much Does Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen Cost?
A: You can buy Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen on the manufacturer’s official website exclusively. For purchase over $150, the company will gift you a small travel bag. There is an option to make 4 interest-free payments. Here are the prices:
- Single Pack – $49.99
- Double Pack – $89.99
- Triple Pack – $119.99
Q: What is DermaSet Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen’s Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer of Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen has a 14-day return policy. However, you can only get a refund on products which you didn’t use. Contact customer service and let them know you want your money back, and then send the product back within 14 days of the original purchase date.
Q: Does Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, there is no free trial for Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen. Each purchase you make is a one-time buy, and there is no auto-shipment program. You will never get a charge for something you didn’t purchase.
Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen Review – Conclusion
DermaSet Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen is an anti-wrinkle cream which is intended to remove the signs of age from the chin, neck, and jawline. It’s rich in peptides, stem cells, and Vitamin C, among other anti-aging botanicals. This product can remove wrinkles and contour the jaw.
There are unfortunately no reviews specifically discussing the product Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen. However, there are numerous customer reports about the Dermaset line, and the majority are very positive. This is a well-liked cream which seems to be very effective.
There is a chance that you could have an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients, resulting in redness or rash. If this occurs, discontinue the use of the cream immediately. Make an appointment with a dermatologist before using DermaSet Neck, Chin, and Jawline Regimen to make sure it’s suited to your skin.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.