What is Creme De La Jolla?
Creme De La Jolla is an apparently new skin cream that is said to be a topical treatment for the reduction of fine lines and also to aid in skin hydration. This is all well and good but the interesting aspect of the whole Creme De La Jolla pitch is that it is geared towards men.
We hear so much about skin care for women but it is rather rare that we hear about a skin cream that is designed to affect the particulars of male skin.
And that is what Creme De La Jolla aims to do: have a positive effect on what plague’s men’s skin in particular. Like other skin creams, Creme De La Jolla seems to rely on the effectiveness of collagen which is a protein that is found in the connective tissues of the body.
More collagen means more resistance to sag, droopiness and infirmity. That all being said, this is a topical facial cream product.
Who is the Manufacturer of Creme De La Jolla?
The maker of Creme De La Jolla apparently has an eponymous name: Creme De La Jolla. This seems to suggest much confidence in the product as they chose to name themselves after it.
The company specializes in making facial cream for the specifics of men’s skin. Overall, the product claims that it can boost collagen production in male skin.
How Does Creme De La Jolla Work?
This skin care product works by smoothing out fine lines and making the skin look younger. By rubbing the cream into the skin, it supplies nutrients to your face needed for improved skin health.
It is widely-known that that certain topical treatments can effectively up the collagen production in skin. This may be one of those topical treatments. A collagen boost may also play a part in slowing the skin aging process.
Creme De La Jolla Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
According to one source, this anti wrinkle cream has just three main ingredients. These ingredients work in tandem to provide the user with nutrients they might otherwise not be getting from their beauty regimen. Here is a list of ingredients in this product:
- Retinol – Retinol is a derivative of Vitamin A and Vitamin A may help the body produce more collagen, effectively firming up the skin and restoring its elasticity.
- Ceramides – Ceramides have an effect on the top layer of the skin. This ingredient serves to hold skin cells together to form a protective layer. Ceramides may also be used to help the skin retain moisture.
- Acmella Flower Extract – The extract of this flower is said to relieve tension in muscles which may allow for the reduction of wrinkles that are caused by muscle tension.
What are the Advantages of Creme De La Jolla?
- Creme De La Jolla may be able to slow the aging process in the skin.
- It may be possible that Creme De La Jolla makes your skin feel more supple to the touch.
- This product was apparently designed to treat the particulars of male skin.
- It could be that Creme De La Jolla will reduce the visibility of wrinkles.
What are the Disadvantages of Creme De La Jolla?
- Some people who have tried Creme De La Jolla have stated that they saw no difference in their skin form using the product.
- The cream may actually be watery and lack a creamy consistency.
- The product website claims it to be new and devoid of any substantiated claims.
- This product may not be as effective as a cream that your dermatologist can prescribe you.
You May Also Want To Read – Eucerin Hyaluron Filler
How Should You use Creme De La Jolla?
One source tells us that you should wash the face completely, rinse it, and allow it to dry before applying Creme De La Jolla. Let the product absorb before applying anything else.
How Much Does Creme De La Jolla Cost?
The product seems to be available through online retailers but they are all out of stock of the product so we cannot give a price for Creme De La Jolla at this time.
What is Creme De La Jolla’s Return Policy?
Again, as the product is currently out of stock at major retail sites, we are unable to give any return policy information. Please check back at a later date.
Does Creme De La Jolla Offer a Free Trial?
While the product may be new on the market, there seems to be no trial offer program provided by the manufacturers of Creme De La Jolla or those who distribute it.
Read Also – Firmaluxe Cream
Creme De La Jolla Review – Final Verdict
There are things we like about Creme De La Jolla and also, aspects of it we are unsure of. The things we like is that it is formulated for the skin needs of men, it may improve collagen production in the skin, and may make a man’s skin smoother and more supple to the touch.
On the other hand, Creme De La Jolla may be too watery and it may not be as potent as some dermatologist prescribed wrinkle treatments.
Also, the product has not had enough exposure for the statements of the manufacturer to have been substantiated. All in all, we recommend taking a good look at Creme De La Jolla as well as some other anti-wrinkle cream reviews.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.