What is Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream?
Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream is an anti-aging formulation that firms, lifts and tones the skin. It claims to deliver smoothening effects on fine lines and wrinkles in just 4 weeks of use. It utilizes a special plant complex with extracts of organic Bocoa, Green Banana, Lemon Thyme and Oat Sugars.
The formulation works to rebuild the crucial bond between collagen, elastin and cells in order to restore the skin’s youthful qualities. It strengthens the architecture of the skin on every level.
Who is the Manufacturer of Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream?
The Clarins brand started in 1954 with the desire to improve beauty by making it more natural and real. It started in Paris and gradually grew into one of the most recognized brands in skin care. The Clarins brand portfolio now includes powerhouse brands such as Thierry Mugler, Azzaro and My Blend.
The company has established an impeccable reputation in the skin care and beauty industry in its decades of presence. It is known for utilizing natural extracts that are gentle yet effective.
How Does Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream Work?
Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream uses natural active ingredients that have a positive effect on the skin’s architecture on every level in order to restore its youthful qualities. It helps rebuild the bond between collagen, elastin and cells in order to make the skin stronger and more elastic.
This also makes the skin smoother and more even in texture. The formula also utilizes a natural extract that has extreme firming effects on the skin which helps make it smoother quickly. It also contains ingredients that nourish the skin to help slow down the aging process.
Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Oat (Avena sativa) – This has been used for centuries by herbalists and for food. Research has shown that it is rich in vitamins and minerals that help nourish the skin to keep it healthy and help slow down the skin aging process. It also helps moisturize the skin making it softer and smoother. It contains sugars that have extreme firming effects on the skin.
- Bocoa (Bocoa prouacensis) – Also known as “ironwood”, it is a tree from the Amazon rainforest which is known for its exceptional resistance. It is used by natives for energizing and fortifying benefits. Clarins uses a special Bocoa extract obtained through organic farming which encourages collagen synthesis and protects it from breakdown. This helps strengthen the skin while improving its elasticity.
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) – This is a natural sedative that also has antiseptic benefits. It is rich in phytosterols and vitamin D precursors which stimulate fibroblast activity to help restore the youthful qualities of the skin.
- Organic Green Banana and Lemon Thyme – these natural extracts help reinforce the firming and anti-wrinkle action of the formula.
- Hyaluronic Acid – it is a natural hydrating ingredient that keeps the skin hydrated for a long time to prevent dryness and help slow down the skin aging process.
What are the Advantages of Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream?
- The anti-aging formula uses natural active ingredients
- Some of the active ingredients are backed by scientific data
- It might make the skin soft and gradually makes it smoother
- May help skin to look younger and healthier
What are the Disadvantages of Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream?
- There is no substantial evidence of its anti-aging effects
- The formula has not undergone extensive testing for safety
- It can be used even by those with mildly sensitive skin
- There are feedbacks saying it is not very effective
How to Use?
Apply Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream every morning after cleansing and drying your skin. Apply thoroughly on your face, neck and décolleté using gentle pressing motions. Allow the formula to be absorbed thoroughly and dry completely before using other skin care products or wearing makeup. It should be used after your serum.
Any precautions to take while using this product?
Be careful when applying and avoid getting the formula into your eyes. Perform skin testing on a small area of your skin to check sensitivity. If skin irritation develops, you may be sensitive to any of the ingredients in the formula so discontinue use. If your skin is highly sensitive, consult your dermatologist before using this product.
Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream Review – Final Verdict
After meticulously scrutinizing Clarins Extra-Firming Day Wrinkle Lifting Cream, it is a good anti-aging product. The formula uses natural active ingredients that are gentle yet effective. It is from a reputable skin care company known all over the world and there are many good feedbacks from people who have tried the product. The main drawback is the high price of the product but in the end it is still worth trying.
Where To Buy It?
For more details, please go Official WebSite
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.