What is Cellology?
Cellology Snake Venom Peptide Cream is a topical formulation that is said to reverse the different skin aging signs. According to one of its websites (cellologycream.net), the formulation is a safer and much more affordable alternative to Botox injections and other procedures that eliminate skin aging signs.
It reduces the visibility of fine lines, wrinkles, and other aging signs while making the skin smoother and plumper using special active compounds.
The product also thoroughly hydrates the skin in order to dramatically slow down the skin aging process. There is no price indicated on websites selling the formulation but there is a free trial being offered.
What Does Cellology Claim To Do?
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increases the production of collagen in the skin
- Decreases the severity of dark circles and brightens the skin
- Made with natural ingredients
- Offers fast and considerable results
Who is the Manufacturer of Cellology?
There is no information available on the manufacturer of Cellology Snake Venom Peptide Cream or where it is made. This is not a good sign in terms of the quality, safety and effectiveness of the anti-aging cream.
How Does Cellology Work?
There is no detailed information on how the product works but according to websites selling it, the formulation includes vitamins and antioxidants that make the skin look younger.
It is also said to hydrate the skin thoroughly although there is no information available on the formula’s hydrating ingredients. The product is said to use a primary active ingredient that has a similar effect to Botox injections. This makes the skin firmer and reduces sagging.
Cellology Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Syn-Ake – This is the key active ingredient of Cellology Snake Venom Peptide Cream. It is a compound that replicates the effects of the Malaysian Temple Viper venom.It is currently a popular ingredient in anti-wrinkle products because it works just like Botox and relaxes tight skin muscles which are the main causes of wrinkles. There are some studies indicating its effectiveness as an anti-aging compound.
- Vitamins and antioxidants – Websites marketing the formulation state that it uses anti-aging vitamins and antioxidants to help reduce skin aging signs. The problem is that there are no details on the vitamins and antioxidants used in the formulation.
- Hydrating ingredients – There is also no information available on the moisturising ingredients in the product.
What are the Advantages of Cellology?
- There is a free trial offer available which allows anyone to try if the formula really works or not
- It contains a well-known and proven anti-aging active ingredient (Syn-Ake)
- The product is said to contain vitamins, antioxidants and moisturizers that help slow down the skin aging process
- There are some good feedbacks from people who have tried Cellology saying it works
What are the Disadvantages of Cellology?
- There is no independent clinical testing proving its effectiveness
- The product has not undergone extensive safety testing
- There is no detailed information on the active ingredients of the anti-aging cream
- Some feedbacks say it is not really effective in reducing skin aging signs
- It claims to reduce dark circles but there is no active ingredient for this skin aging sign
- There are customers saying their credit cards were charged prematurely when they signed up for the free trial
Start the application process by washing your face with a cleanser of your choice then drying your skin thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of Cellology all over your face and neck area then massage gently using small, circulation motions. Make sure it is thoroughly absorbed and let the formula dry before applying other skin care products or wearing makeup.
Cellology Review – Final Verdict
After the thorough examination of the formulation of Cellology Snake Venom Peptide Cream and reading feedbacks from people who have tried the product, it is an ordinary anti-aging formulation.
It contains a powerful anti-aging ingredient which has been shown to significantly reduce wrinkles. On the other hand, there are some feedbacks saying it is not very effective.
Another drawback is the lack of information on all of the active ingredients. However, it is still a product worth trying specifically because of the free trial offer which allows anyone to try if it is really effective.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.