What is Anti-Wrinkle 55?
The product claims to be the strongest and best anti-wrinkle serum available today. It is designed both for the prevention and removal of fine lines and wrinkles. It uses a combination of plant extracts and 14 karat gold flakes to fight aging and remove old skin cells.
The formula is also said to infuse every skin cell with new life to make the skin appear younger and more radiant. It is being sold be several online retailers bit the formula is also available in select retail establishments in the United States for about $30 per 1 oz. container.
Who is the Manufacturer of Anti-Wrinkle 55?
The anti-wrinkle formula is from a company called SkinEnergizer which offers over 1200 products according to their website. All their products are made in the United States but the company is relatively unknown although they have been around since 1996.
What It Claims To Do?
- Helps in eliminating fine lines and wrinkles
- The best when it comes to anti-aging wrinkle serums
- Slows and reverses premature facial skin aging
- Penetrates deep into the skin to relax and moisturize
- Increases collagen III and fights free radicals
- Improves skin health using nutrients and peptides
- Soothes the skin with Aloe Vera
Anti-Wrinkle 55 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The active ingredients of Anti-Wrinkle 55 are hyaluronic acid, argireline NP, arginine, aloe, gold flakes and cucumber extract. Hyaluronic acid is one of nature’s most powerful moisturizers. It deeply hydrates the skin which helps prevent the further development of skin aging signs.
- Argireline NP is a potent peptide that is proven to have anti-wrinkle effects. It is one of the most common ingredients in anti-wrinkle formulations because of its effectiveness. The gold flakes help remove dead skin cells to promote the production of new skin cells. However, there is still not enough evidence that gold flakes offer anti-aging benefits to the skin. Cucumber extract is known for its ability to soothe the skin and reduce inflammation. This helps prevent the progress of skin aging signs.
Other Ingredient: Sodium Hyaluronate, Gold Flake 24 K, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cucumber Extract, L-Arginine, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propenoic acid, polymer with 2,2-bis(hydroxymethyl)propane-1,3-diol 2-propenyl ether, Water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol
How Does It Work?
The primary mechanism of action of the anti-aging serum is its ability to relax facial muscles which prevent the development of wrinkles. This also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in the long run.
The formula also deeply moisturizes the skin to protect from environmental damage and halt the progress of skin aging. The product also helps exfoliate the skin to make it more radiant and youthful. It also soothes the skin to reduce inflammation and deter the development of wrinkles and other skin aging signs.
What are the Advantages of Anti-Wrinkle 55?
- Anti-Wrinkle 55 contains argireline which is clinically proven to have anti-wrinkle inspired activity
- It contains a powerful moisturizing ingredient
- The formula may protect the skin from the development of wrinkles and other skin aging signs
- It may also help exfoliate the skin
- The product can be ordered from several online retailers
What are the Disadvantages of Anti-Wrinkle 55?
- The anti-wrinkle serum is not substantially proven to be effective
- The product is not for everyone and it can cause adverse reactions on certain individuals
- No detailed information is available on the anti-wrinkle serum
Does It Really Work?
There are mixed reviews from people who have tried Anti-Wrinkle 55 but most say it isn’t very effective in diminishing wrinkles. Take note that there is no clinical evidence that the product really works and it has not undergone thorough safety testing so there is a certain amount of risk involved with using the anti-wrinkle serum.
Directions To Apply
Apply on clean and dry skin twice daily. Avoid getting the serum into your eyes. Perform skin testing to check for adverse reactions before application. In case of skin irritation, wash with water and discontinue use. If you have very sensitive skin, consult your skin care professional before using the anti-wrinkle serum.
Anti-Wrinkle 55 Review – Final Verdict
Anti-Wrinkle 55 claims to be the best and most effective anti-wrinkle product on the market. However, there is really no evidence that it is effective or safe since it has not undergone clinical testing.
It contains argireline which is known for its anti-wrinkle activity but other than this ingredient, there are no other active ingredients that offer significant anti-wrinkle effects.
This is just an average anti-wrinkle formulation and there are many better products on the market within the same price range.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.