What is Adelina Skin Cream?
Adelina Skin Cream is a topical anti-aging treatment that uses peptide amino acids to rebuild the collagen on your facial skin.
According to the manufacturer, Adelina Skin Cream is made with natural and herbal ingredients to repair the damaged skin cells.
It is important to note that the results vary depending on a host of factors such as skin type, exposure to the sun, lifestyle and more.
But regardless of the results, it is a much better option when compared to invasive procedures that aim to fix the aging process.
Who is the Manufacturer of Adelina Skin Cream?
Adelina Skin Cream is made by a company called Adelina Skin.
This company is known for making good quality products for skin and hair. Besides this product, they seem to specialize in selling other skin and age-related products.
Many customers have left positive reviews about this company’s products and this leads one to believe that the company is trustworthy.
In addition, a clean-looking website combined with a good line of products may make it reliable and experienced.
How Does Adelina Skin Cream Work?
Adelina Skin Cream is based on a formula that uses peptide amino acids to rebuild collagen in the facial skin.
Collagen and water make the most of our skin, with collagen being an abundant protein in our body.
Along with elastin, this collagen is what makes your skin supple and young.
But with age, the production of collagen goes down and this is why wrinkles start surfacing on your skin.
According to the manufacturer, Adelina Skin Cream imitates the molecular chain of collagen using peptides and this prevents your body from reducing the production of collagen.
Adelina Skin Cream Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
Many ingredients used in Adelina Cream seem to be the ones that have been proved to have a positive impact on aging.
- Peptides: The main ingredient of Adelina Skin Cream is peptides . A study shows that peptide has a remarkable effect on wrinkles when it is applied topically on the skin. In this study, 20 women in the age of 42 to 60 participated and they have applied a gel containing 3% peptide. At the end of the study, 75% of the participants saw good results. Due to this proven impact of the peptide, Adelina Skin Cream also uses peptides in its formula.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This substance is naturally present in our body and acts as a lubricant for the joints. It is also known to increase collagen synthesis and for retaining skin moisture – both of which work effectively against aging. It even exfoliates your skin completely, so your skin is supple and looks young and healthy.
These are the two most common ingredients used in making this product.
What are the Advantages of Adelina Skin Cream?
The advantages of Adelina Skin Cream are:
- The product may increase collagen production quickly
- It may give your skin a bright appearance
- The manufacturer claims that this product erases wrinkles and skin lines faster than many other products.
- Considered to be a better alternative for injections and invasive cosmetic procedures.
What are the Disadvantages of Adelina Skin Cream?
The disadvantages of Adelina Skin Cream are:
- Exhaustive list of ingredients is not mentioned.
- This product is not suitable for children.
- The effects of hyaluronic acid are still being researched.
- Not much is known about the company that manufactures this product.
- The exact results will depend on a host of factors such as skin type, lifestyle and other factors. So, it is hard to know if the product will have the same effect on all skin types.
How Should You Use Adelina Skin Cream?
There are three steps involved in using Adelina Skin Cream. In the first step, wash your face with a cleanser or face wash to remove all the dirt and dust thoroughly.
Pat your face with a dry towel. Make sure never to rub hard because this can remove all the essential oils in your skin.
Next, apply the required amount of Adelina Skin Cream on your face and neck area.
Apply them evenly, so it spread across the entire area leaving no part alone. Use a generous portion to apply on your skin.
Move your fingers over your skin and massage gently until the anti wrinkle cream has been absorbed into your skin layers.
For best results, apply this cream twice a day, once in the morning before you put on cosmetics and the other time at night just before going to bed.
How Much Does Adelina Skin Cream Cost?
You can get Adelina Skin Cream from different retailers, where it retails for $34.55.
These retailers offer many discounts from time to time, so you can get good deals too.
What is Adelina Skin Cream Return Policy?
The return policy would be independent of the respective website from where the product is purchased.
It shall be noted that the manufacturer official website has not mentioned the return policy on the product.
Does Adelina Skin Cream Offer a Free Trial?
Adelina Skin Cream is offering a free trial offer for the first time user.
All that you have to do is simply fill the details and pay only a small amount for shipping and handling.
Adelina Skin Cream Review – Final Verdict
Adelina Skin Cream is making a number of claims about its effectiveness in reducing wrinkles and increasing the production of collagen.
It even claims to have a lasting effect on users.
But there is no mention of ingredients except peptide, and that too, there is no mention of the source from which it is extracted and the exact process followed in extraction.
With no unique selling point, this product seems to be like many other anti-wrinkle creams available in the market today.
So, users can consider buying other similar anti-wrinkle creams, in case their needs are not met by this product.
Check out other anti wrinkle creams that are available in the market like Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle, Ambrosina Cream and Argireline Anti Wrinkle Face Cream that offers similar benefits to this product.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.