Who is the Manufacturer of OPTIFAST 800?
Optifast liquid-based diet began in 1974 and the brain behind it was Novartis Medical Nutrition Corporation. The company brand was created by Nestle Health Sciences.
The program is aimed at people who would want to lose a significant amount of weight. It is also meant for people who are preparing for a gastric bypass surgery. This program requires weekly counseling sessions and doctor supervisions.
Optifast is claimed to be a completely different diet which needs to be reviewed with a different mindset. The program is claimed to be for those who are overweight. It is also claimed to benefit people who are preparing to go for a weight loss surgery.
OPTIFAST 800 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- It has abilities to burn and emulsify fat
- Ensures the liver is in a good condition to promote metabolism.
- It has about 62% of monounsaturated fats and small amounts of alpha-linoleic acid which is a component of the important omega-3 fatty acids
- This ingredient is typically produced in China and India and is extracted from modified Brassica oil seeds.
- It supports the balancing of fats which could result to health risks caused by body weight and cholesterol.
Vitamins B12, D3 and Minerals
- Vitamin D increases the ability of the body to absorb very crucial nutrients for weight loss like Calcium.
- Helps to prevent deficiencies which could be caused by lack of dietary nutrition.
- It helps users to have a well-rounded diet.
- It is a fat soluble vitamin that helps in the metabolism of nutrients specifically carbohydrates and fats
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- It aids in the improvement of digestive absorption
Cellulose Gel and Gum
- It is used as a laxative mainly for weight loss
- It is used as a food thickening agent.
Other ingredients include Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, and Copper Gluconate among others.
Milk products (Calcium and Sodium Caseinate)
Some Optifast products contain milk protein concentrate which typically adds additional phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium.
What are the Advantages of OPTIFAST 800?
- It may support rapid weight reduction.
- It provides psychological support.
- It also offers nutritional support.
- It may provide long-term results.
- It is associated with easily prepared meals.
What are the Disadvantages of OPTIFAST 800?
- It offers a low calorie diet and this might be difficult for others to follow.
- It is not a traditional approach for weight loss.
Read Next – Leaner Creamer
OPTIFAST 800 Review – Final Verdict
Optifast is deemed as an effective weight loss product. It has been incorporated with healthy and nutritious ingredients that support healthy weight loss. This weight loss program is however associated with a low-calorie diet and this might be a little bit uncomfortable for some people.
As much as the program fails to offer a traditional approach for weight loss, it has ingredients which ensure rapid weight loss and long term results. However, before considering this program, it would be important to consult a physician first.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.