What is Celsius?
Celsius Weight Loss Drink that will give you the edge needed to accomplish your weight loss goals through proven ingredients.
It comes in a variety of flavors to alienate the issue of bad tasting energy drinks as if often the case for many other drinks.
The product comes in powder form and you can have it in any place when you need it.
Table of Contents [Show]
It is claimed to provide you with healthy energy for you to exercise harder and for longer hours so that you can burn more fats.
Best outcomes may be realized when you use the formula in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program.
Who is the Manufacturer of Celsius?
The company behind the product is Celsius Holdings, Inc. There is an official Celsius website that makes the product and gives out more information about it.
The company was started in the year 2004 and it claims to manufacture the product without substances like soy, gluten, sugar, corn syrup, GMO, artificial color or preservatives.
It alleges that the formula can increase your metabolism to burn calories and therefore, can reduce fats stored in the body.
It claims that all the ingredients in Celsius have been scientifically proven and clinically approved.
Celsius weight loss drink claims to be the right diet supplement for you as it not only contains good ingredients, but it is also cheap and available through multiple retail shops.
How Does Celsius Work?
The science of Celsius lies behind the use of natural ingredients in their formula.
The manufacturers opted for green tea and guarana as sources of caffeine that are gentler compared to pure caffeine but also have an effect on metabolism and energy.
The other ingredients are also known for either their energy-giving properties or nutritional benefits in the body offering overall wellness.
The manufacturers of Celsius go a step further and recommend diet and exercise routines for you.
They give a workout program that only takes around 30 minutes a day and is good for both your cardiovascular health and your strength.
Celsius Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The Celsius formula contains:
- Vitamin C – Supports the immune system
- Vitamin B 12 & B6 – Essential for energy and metabolism and also aid recovery from fatigue
- Biotin – Assists in the breakdown of fats and proteins
- Chromium – Helps in controlling of hunger as it regulates blood sugar levels. According to the National Institutes of Health, chromium is “directly involved in carbohydrate, fat, and protein metabolism.”
- Calcium – Essential for stronger bones
- Metaplus Blend ( Taurine, Green Tea Extracts, Guarana Extracts, Caffeine, Ginger Extracts, Glucurunolactone) – The ingredients used in this blend will have an impact on weight loss as they are known to increase metabolism. However, Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, has found caffeine and taurine supplements to have an “undesirable performance effect with increased HR and glycolytic metabolic bi-products”
What are the Advantages of Celsius?
- Contains green tea extracts, a component that may help boost your rate of metabolism for breakdown of fats.
- It might increase the levels of energy for you to exercise well and achieve optimum benefits.
- The components in the product are claimed to be all natural and therefore, it may cause no side effects.
- The product can enhance thermogenesis process so that it can produce extra heat to burn stored fats.
- Available both in online stores and also in popular retail stores.
What are the Disadvantages of Celsius?
- It is more of an energy drink than a diet supplement.
- May cause trouble concentrating and jitters.
You May Also Like to Read – Atkins Protein Shakes Reviews
Celsius Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take Celsius?
- With a snack to burn down 100 calories or more
- On its own as a healthy choice of energy
- 15 minutes before a workout
- With a meal instead of a sugary drink
- It should be taken at least 5 hours before bedtime, so it does not interfere with your sleep
Q: How Long Will it Takes to Show the Result?
A: It gives up to 4-hour energy and metabolic increase from the consumption time.
Q: How Much is Celsius?
A: Celsius can be purchased from the official website at $36.00 for 24 bottles.
There are offers that let you get more for less from the manufacturer and you also get a money back guarantee, but the refund does not exceed $48.00 and is only valid within 30 days of purchase.
Q: Does Celsius interact With other medications?
A: Consult with your physician before administration if you are currently on other medications.
Q: Who Can Take Celsius?
A: Celsius can be taken by anyone who is trying to lose weight, needs an energy boost or desires a healthy drink.
Celsius Review – Final Verdict
Celsius walks its talk on being a metabolism and energy booster as it contains ingredients that are known to possess these properties.
It has wonderful results if used in line with a healthy diet plan and exercise routines as many consumers have reported being able to work out for longer periods, therefore, attaining their dream body much faster and with less stress.
When you workout you will have better weight loss results as Celsius will give your metabolism a boost and hence enhance the burning of fats in your body.
However, it is important to research well on its ingredients to determine if they work well as claimed and if they are safe before using the product.
Also, you can compare its working process, ingredients, and price with other weight loss formulas on the market. This great step may help you make a final decision and settle on a safe weight loss product for your needs.
‘Celsius’ can be purchased through Official Website.
When it comes to diet supplements, one product definitely does not fit all. We polled experts to get their top picks—so you know that these products will really live up to their claims. Convinced yet? Good. Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplement, diet pill, keto supplement and diet plan in their respective categories which are rated #1 on the market today, in our opinion.
*Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.