What is Xenamine?
If you are not one of those gym rats who exercises religiously and follows a strict diet, Xenamine is targeted for you. It has been infused with Burnextin and Xenolipidal which are trademarked ingredients. This dietary supplement calls itself a ‘fat melter’ that also has the ability to prevent the formation of new fat cells in the dieter’s body.
Who is the Manufacturer of Xenamine?
Xenamine is produced by Inner vital Company in the United States. This company manufacturers over the counter health supplements like Viagra alternatives, breast enhancement tablets and other weight loss* diet pills.
Also referred to as a ‘maximum strength’ weight reduction* pill, this dietary supplement can be found in a capsule form. It retails on the official Xenamine website at only $40.00 per bottle of 60 capsules. According to the official website, Xenamine is suitable for both men and women as a thermogenic fat burner. There is even a detailed diagram provided on the site that shows just Xenamine alters the body fat level. A video clip that explains how this product works is also provided.
What You Can Expect from Xenamine?
According to the official Xenamine website, Xenamine will do all the work for you. You can continue to eat the foods that you enjoy and you don’t have to engage in the much-dreaded exercises while taking this fat reduction* diet pill. In simple terms, it burns fat deposits away, converts fat into energy and helps to suppress* the appetite.
All diet pill needs from the dieter is consumption of the supplement itself then you can sit back and watch yourself lose* weight.
Xenamine Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- 100 mcg Chromium – Prevents cravings of carbohydrates but is also quite dangerous to the liver and kidney. Medical research says that only 30mcg of chromium per day is safe for health.
- 200 mg Caffeine – A stimulant that helps to burn fat and gives a fast energy boost*.This product contains a proprietary blend of ingredients listed below;
- Hoodia – Claimed to work as an appetite suppressant though scientific research discredits this.
- Magnolia bark – It is effective in treating depression as it has a sedative effect.
- Glucomannan – A natural fiber that creates a feeling of fullness thereby suppressing the appetite.
- Theobromine – Used as a stimulant for the heart.
- Guarana – A natural berry extract that boosts* weight loss* as it has high levels of caffeine
- Cha de Bugre – Has overall health benefits.
- Maca extract – Has aphrodisiac qualities
- L-Theanine – Boosts* focus and general moods.
- 1% extract Banaba – Herbal remedy for high blood pressure
What are the Advantages of Xenamine?
- You can obtain Xenamine capsules without any prescription.
- There is a video to assist you in usage on the primary website.
What are the Disadvantages of Xenamine?
- May have ambiguous side effects on some dieters.
- Some people may be allergic to some of the active ingredients in this product.
Is it Safe to Use?
Xenamine should be avoided by pregnant or breastfeeding women as it may cause complications for the pregnancy or the baby.
It is not safe to use with alcohol.
Glucomannan is ineffective when used with other medication as they will interact.
If you have liver or kidney complications, suffer from a heart or blood pressure condition, Xenamine is not safe for you.
Dosage Directions of Xenamine
One serving of Xenamine comprises of 2 capsules and should be taken daily.
Will it Provide Effective Results?
Despite the advertisements and claims of the product, we cannot tell for a fact if Xenamine works. There is very little to make a valid judgment upon as there are no customer testimonials or clinical test results to guarantee the effects of Xenamine.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Xenamine?
There is no single customer review available online despite the extensive research done.
Xenamine Review – Final Verdict
Xenamine definitely outshines the other weight loss* pills by providing a video and a diagram of how the product works on the official website. It is a real effort from the manufacturer’s side. The only problem is the long list of active ingredients that may cause harm if one is allergic. After consultation with your physician and getting the go ahead to use the product, then Xenamine is a safe and effective weight loss* dietary supplement.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."