What is Xenadrine Ultra?
Xenadrine Ultra is manufactured by Cytogenix Laboratories, which has a solid history of producing weight loss products. There is a caffeine-free formulation, drink crystals, and a standard supplement. Xenadrine Ultra is designed to boost energy and help people shed pounds.
The website is very professional and thorough. It does a good job of selling the product and providing practical information. Xenadrine Ultra cannot be ordered directly from the product site, but is widely available both online and in major retail stores such as Wal-Mart and Walgreens.
No guarantee for Xenadrine Ultra is mentioned. There are before and after photos on the home page, but it is revealed that these individuals were paid. The results of two clinical studies are described, and each Xenadrine Ultra product is accompanied by an FAQ page, supplement facts, and usage directions.
XenadrineUltra – Product Description
Frauenmantel, wild olive, cormino, and horsemint are the key ingredients in all three varieties of Xenadrine Ultra. The standard supplement and drink mix also contain caffeine.
Xenadrine Ultra Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride) 1.5mg 100
- Riboflavin 1.7mg 100
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 6mcg 100
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) 10mg 100
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1mg 50
- Folic Acid 333mcg 83
What are the Advantages of Xenadrine Ultra?
- Supplement facts and usage directions are provided
- Xenadrine Ultra can be purchased at retail stores and online
- The manufacturer has a history of producing weight loss products
- The key ingredients in Xenadrine Ultra have been found to be effective in clinical studies
- A caffeine-free version of Xenadrine Ultra is available
What are the Disadvantages of Xenadrine Ultra?
- There is no guarantee for Xenadrine Ultra
- The standard formulation should not be taken within five hours of going to bed
- Some people may react negatively to the caffeine in the standard formulation
Read Next – Raspberry Slim
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Xenadrine Ultra Review – Final Verdict
By far the most impressive part of the Xenadrine Ultra site is the clinical study summaries. In one study, Xenadrine Ultra users lost 21 pounds over 12 weeks while the placebo group lost just 2. If the typical user can achieve similar results, Xenadrine Ultra is definitely money well spent.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: