What is VivExilis?
VivExilis is a supplement for weight loss made with natural ingredients only. It uses scientifically backed ingredients that helps suppress the appetite while at the same time promoting the burning of stored fat in the body.
The formulation works to boost the metabolism and it is formulated to target belly fat in order to eliminate the most problematic part of the body that stores fat.
Table of Contents [Show]
There is currently a 50% off limited time offer on the product’s website where you can buy 1 bottle (a month’s supply) for $37.89 and shipping is completely free. The product comes with a 30-day money back guarantee so you can get a full refund if you’re not satisfied with it.
Who is the Manufacturer of VivExilis?
VivExilis is distributed by a company called USA HealthGen LLC. The company’s headquarters is on East Congress Street Suite 900, Tucson, Arizona. The company is practically unknown in the supplement industry and they are not known to offer any other diet pill review.
How Does VivExilis Work?
The weight loss supplement uses a blend of natural extracts that cut the user’s appetite considerably. This helps the user eat less during each meal but it also helps prevent ravenous food cravings that can devastate any reduced calorie diet. It also contains a special natural extract that prevents the conversion of carbohydrates into fat (carb blocker).
This helps prevent the new storage of fat in the body so the stored fat is burned for optimal fat loss. The formulation also includes active ingredients that promote the burning of stored fat specifically in problem areas like the belly.
VivExilis Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Garcinia Cambogia – This is a popular ingredient in weight loss supplements because of its ability to suppress the appetite. It helps prevent the storage of fat in the body too.
- Caralluma Fimbriata – Studies indicate that it is also a natural appetite suppressant that is useful for people who are trying to lose weight. It blocks certain enzymes that cause fat storage so stored fat in the body is burned for energy.
- Fucoxanthin – This is said to be a clinically studies fat burner which is not a stimulant. It may also have other health benefits in regards to blood sugar control and lowering cholesterol.
- Gymnema Sylvestre – This natural extract assists in regulating blood sugar while at the same time lowering cholesterol. It helps enhance the weight loss benefits of Garcinia Cambogia.
- White Kidney Bean – Several studies have shown that this natural ingredient helps eliminate stored fat in the body by blocking the digestion of carbohydrates.
- Saffron – One of the world’s most expensive spices, it is said to reduce food cravings and increase satiety so the user tends to consume less calories which results to weight loss. It also helps enhance the mood of the user which helps address the mood swings that dieters usually experience.
- Turmeric – It is said to contain a substance that supresses the growth of fat tissue.
What are the Advantages of VivExilis?
- The active ingredients are backed by scientific and clinical data
- VivExilis comes with a 30 day money back guarantee
- It contains natural ingredients only
- The formula helps suppress the appetite while promoting fat burning in the body for optimum fat loss
- Free shipping is offered and the product is available at a discounted rate
- There are some good reviews from users saying it is effective
What are the Disadvantages of VivExilis?
- The formulation of VivExilis is not substantially proven to be effective
- Some active ingredients are not thoroughly proven to have weight loss benefits
- Some users may experience side effects
- It is not from an established supplement manufacturer
- There are some feedbacks from users saying it is not very effective
How Should You Take VivExilis?
Take 2 capsules with at least 8 oz. of water about 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch. Never exceed 6 capsules per day. For best results, use this dietary supplement in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet and/or regular exercise program.
What are the Precautions When Using This Supplement?
Consult your healthcare provider before taking VivExilis if you have any medical condition or are under medication. This product is not intended for women who are pregnant or nursing. It should not be taken by those who are below 18 years of age. Make sure you are not allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients before taking this supplement.
How Much is VivExilis?
VivExilis cost at a price $37.89.
What is VivExilis’s Return Policy?
There is 30 Days of Money Back Guarantee Provided.
VivExilis Review – Final Verdict
After thoroughly examining the ingredients of VivExilis and reading feedbacks from people who have tried it, this is a good weight loss supplement. You might inspect for some other best weight loss pills.
The formulation is all-natural and it contains active ingredients that are proven to help with weight loss. The supplement helps boost the metabolism while suppressing the appetite. The best feature is the money back guarantee which allows anyone to try if it is really effective.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."