What is Tru Fuel Keto?
Tru Fuel Keto is a ketogenic weight loss supplement that claims to stop fat from being stored when combined with a ketogenic diet. This type of diet usually includes meats, eggs, cheese, fish, and other high protein, high-fat foods.
According to Healthline, a ketogenic diet is a combination of consuming foods that are high in proteins and fat, but low in carbs. When the individual reduces his or her carbohydrate intake and replaces those foods with fat, this reduction in carbs put the body into a metabolic state called ketosis.
Medical News Today explains the state of ketosis as a metabolic process that occurs when the body begins to burn the fat consumed for energy because of the lack of carbohydrates in the body. Those who support this type of diet claim that it could boost weight loss by burning fat over burning carbs.
Who is the Manufacturer of Tru Fuel Keto?
Tru Fuel Keto is manufactured by a company under the same name. It is unclear where the company is located, but the manufacturer’s official Web site does offer a customer email and telephone number for any questions or concerns.
What are the Tru Fuel Keto Claims?
The manufacturer of this product claims this supplement may increase fat burning, boost energy, improve mental focus, and support weight loss when used with a ketogenic diet. The main job of this product is to stimulate ketosis in the body.
This product may be used in conjunction with a keto diet, which is a low-carb, high-fat diet that can help users lose weight due to the manufacturer’s claims that this product may accelerate the procedure of ketosis. Because ketone supplements have also been shown to decrease appetite, this product may also help the user lose weight by consuming less food throughout the day.
What are the Key Ingredients in Tru Fuel Keto?
Beta-hydroxybutrate (BHB) is a ketone-based substance. When you follow a ketogenic diet, avoiding carbohydrates, the liver makes ketones. This initiates a fat-burning process in the body. This product contains magnesium BHB, sodium BHB, and Calcium BHB, which are all known as ketone salts.
Other ingredients listed in Tru Fuel Keto include:
- Garcinia – A tropical fruit that is popular in weight loss supplements because it may block the body’s ability to make fat and suppress the appetite. This medium-sized tree grows in India and Southeast Asia and contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Garcinia has been used to treat obesity and joint pain, as well as used for athletic performance.
- Raspberry ketone – This is a chemical found in red raspberries, kiwifruit, peaches, grapes, and apples, to name a few fruits with this chemical. Research has shown that raspberry ketone has been taken primarily for weight loss and may increase metabolism.
- Green Tea Extract – Healthline notes ten benefits of green tea extract, including the inclusion of catechins, caffeine and other combinations of certain ingredients to promote weight loss. Both catechins and caffeine have been found to help with weight loss through the regulation of hormones that enhance thermogenesis, which is the process in which the body burns calories to digest food and produce heat.
- MCT (medium-chain triglyceride) – U.S. News and World Report has stated that MCT has been used to help people who have trouble absorbing fat. MCT is a compound made up of medium-chain fatty acids and can help people with fat absorption disorders. According to U.S. News and World Report, MCT may also help treat and reduce seizurs in people with epilepsy when used with a ketogenic diet.
What are the Advantages of Tru Fuel Keto?
- Tru Fuel Keto contains three forms of BHB – magnesium, sodium, and calcium – which have been seen to increase blood ketone levels and mimic what happens in ketosis when following a ketone diet.
- Green tea extract may help boost energy and improve mental focus.
- This product may assist with weight loss due to the use of Garcinia and raspberry ketone.
- MCT Oil may help with fat absorption when combined with a ketogenic diet.
What are the Disadvantages of Tru Fuel Keto?
- There is a concern that the use of garcinia could harm the liver.
- It is recommended that those who are pregnant or breastfeeding not take supplements containing raspberry ketone.
- According to U.S. World and News Report, taking too much MCT may cause abdominal discomfort, bloating, cramping, nausea, gas, or diarrhea. The report also warns against people taking MCT if they have liver damage or liver disease.
- Using the trail bottle offered may enroll customers into a subscription program.
Q: How Much Does Tru Fuel Keto Cost?
A: According to the manufacturer, the base Tru Fuel Keto cost per bottle is $93.21.
Q: What is Tru Fuel Keto’s Side Effects?
A: Some of the ingredients in Tru Fuel Keto may cause abdominal discomfort, such as gas, upset stomach, diarrhea and bloating.
Q: Should a user of Tru Fuel Keto be Aware of Medical Interaction?
A: According to Psychology Today, ketogenic diets affect brain chemistry and products that promote the keto process should not be used with medications taken for depression, anxiety, mood swings, sleep attention, or psychosis.
Q: Where can I buy Tru Fuel Keto?
A: Tru Fuel Keto is sold on the official Web site.
Q: How Do I Use Tru Fuel Keto?
A: According to the manufacturer, users should take two tablets per day with a class of water.
Q: Are There Precautions?
A: This product contains ingredients that should not be used by pregnant or nursing women or individuals with liver damage or liver disease.
Tru Fuel Keto – Final Verdict
The manufacturer of Tru Fuel Keto claims that this product may compliment the benefits of a keto-friendly diet if used with a low carb, high protein, high fat diet. Users should get most of their calories using a high-fat, adequate protein diet while lowering their carbohydrate intake.
According to Harvard, a ketogenic diet could help users lose weight by accelerating weight loss. However, there are numerous weight loss supplements out there such as Keto Slim RX and Vital Max Keto that also compliment a keto-friendly diet, and customers should research different supplements to see if they do carry the same ingredients and benefits. There are many other products focusing on weight loss that do not enroll the customer into a membership program after agreeing to a free trial.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.