Trimball EXP200 Reviews: How Safe and Effective Is This Capsule?
Trimball EXP200 Overview
This particular product, Trimball EXP200 is actually designed as a replacement to the gastric surgery. The Trimball EXP200 website only covers the information about the ordering process and has a very lengthy FAQ section.
Trimball EXP200 is available as a capsule and its recommended dosage is thrice in a day before meals along with a big glass of water. However, the actual dosage is decided by the weight that the user wishes to lose. For those who wish to lose an excessive amount of weight, they have to couple Trimball EXP200 with another product called MET90, which boosts metabolism. The recommended dosage of Trimball EXP200 has no strict boundaries and the capsule can be administered whenever you feel hungry.
The key ingredient of Trimball EXP200 is KGM-E425 that is actually a soluble fiber. However, the website does not provide a list of the ingredients. This soluble fiber is the plant extract of a Japanese plant known as Konjac Glucomannan.
Trimball EXP200 – Product Description
The Trimball EXP200 website shows a very confusing diagram. It indicates that consuming this capsule would develop a ball like structure in the stomach of the user. Trim ball EXP200 performance is not supported by any testimonials or any individual reviews on any of the websites.
Although there is not enough information about Trimball EXP200, the website has a scientific appeal, and it does not contain any unrealistic promises and claims.
Trimball EXP200 Advantage
- The key ingredient of Trimball EXP200 is the Konjac Gluomann which is a 100 percent natural extract.
- The Trimball EXP200 website also stresses on a healthy diet that has low carbohydrate content and regular exercises. The dosage of Trimball EXP200 is adapted as per the needs of the user.
- With every order of Trimball EXP200, you get an additional amount of free capsules.
- Another advantage is the 100% guarantee of money return. Trim ball EXP200 is also certified as a safe product. Trimball EXP200 is known to act as an appetite suppresser just like the famous Hoodia Gordinii. Trimball EXP200 can be useful for even those who wish to lose an excessive amount of weight by coupling this product with MET90.
Trimball EXP200 – Drawbacks
- The information on the Trimball EXP200 website is very limited. There is no list of the ingredients or the label of the product.
- The amount of weight loss that Trimball EXP200 results in is about 5-7 lbs per week, which is higher than the medically recommended amount.
- The capsules of Trimball EXP200 are huge in size that makes it a little inconvenient to swallow.
- The efficiency of Trimball EXP200 is not supported by any testimonials.
- Trimball EXP200 is not very easily available in the retail store and the prices of the product show great variations.
Trimball EXP200 – The Bottom Line
The basic point is that Trimball EXP200 cannot be as effective as the gastric surgery when it comes to weight loss. However, Trimball EXP200 might be helpful in suppressing the appetite when it is paired with dieting and exercises. The cost of Trimball EXP200 is determined by the amount of weight one wishes to shed. The highest price of Trimball EXP200 can go up to $99 for those who wish to lose about 35 lbs which make it not very affordable. Someone who wishes to lose about 20 lbs will have to spend about $39 on a single pack of Trimball EXP200 that has a minimum of 60 capsules that last for about a month.