In This Article
What is TLC Resolution Drops?
TLC Resolution Drops is an organic liquid product which is used to initiate fast weight loss. These drops promise to drastically curb appetite, preventing overeating and snacking. In addition, the benefits of TLC Resolution Drops benefits may include flushing out toxins and providing the body with nutrients and antioxidants to support general health and immunity.
Who is the Manufacturer of TLC Resolution Drops?
A company called Total Life Changes, LLC manufactures this weight-loss product. This organization is in Ira Township, Michigan, and also has a branch in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The company focuses specifically on manufacturing and selling diet products. Current CEO Jack Fallow began the organization in 1999. Total Life Changes, LLC has an A+ rating from the BBB. Other TLC Products, Iaso Tea is also the product available from the company.
How Do TLC Resolution Drops Work?
TLC Resolution Drops promise to induce appetite suppression; that is their main goal. There is some evidence that the fiber in Avena Sativa may help to induce satiety. If this is true, it could lead to weight loss in the long run .
A study in Nutrients demonstrated the benefits of fibre in eliminating excess pounds, however, the type of fibre differed from what is included in the supplement.
There are other ingredients in TLC Resolution drops like Ignatia Amara which may have an impact on lowering stress levels and bringing about calmness in the user. This could relate to their interaction with key brain neurotransmitters.
For example, according to a paper in Homeopathy, ignatia amara may function by interacting with glycine receptors.
TLC Resolution Drops Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
Here are some of the primary active TLC Resolution Drops ingredients:
- Fucus Vesiculosus – This is a brown seaweed that grows along the coast of several oceans and seas. There have been some studies on animals that show its anti-obesity effects. However, research on human beings has shown less positive results. A study published in the International Journal of Health Sciences and Research looked at the effect of Fucus Vesiculosus on obesity. They concluded that it had less of an effect that diet control and exercise.
- Ignatia Amara – This is a tree called Strychnos Ignatia which grows in the Philippines. The seeds contain medicinal properties, including the possible ability to reduce stress levels. It is recommended for weight loss associated with low mood, as there’s a chance it could slow emotional eating. A study published in Homeopathy found that Ignatia Amara reduced stress in mice.
- Avena Sativa – This is the common oat, a highly nutritious food which is a good source of dietary fiber. The FDA defines a product that is a good source of fiber as one which includes 10-19% of the daily values (DV) . Apparently, it fills the stomach, making you feel like you’re full. This could you less hungry, and over time it could cause weight loss. A study in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition gave 48 healthy adults either oats or another breakfast cereal, and concluded that the oats induced more of a feeling of satiety.
What are the Advantages of TLC Resolution Drops?
- TLC Drops may curb your appetite.
- The product could help you lose weight.
- It may provide nutrients to the body.
- TLC Resolution Drops may flush toxins from your body.
- The product could support the immune system.
What are the Disadvantages of TLC Resolution Drops?
- TLC Resolution Drops are an expensive product.
- Some users said the taste was unpleasant.
Q: How Should You Take TLC Resolution Drops?
A: If you’re wondering how to use Resolution Drops, you’ve come to the right place. The Resolution drops directions involve taking this product 3 times a day. Add 10 drops to liquid, 15 minutes before a meal. The maximum dosage is 15 drops, 3 times a day. Note: Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes before or after taking the Resolution Drops.
Q: How Much Do TLC Resolution Drops Cost?
A: You can purchase Resolution Drops on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, and from many other online retailers. On the official site, the price is $59.95.
Q: What is Resolution Drops’s Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day return policy, for items that are in their original condition and packaging or that arrived broken. If you are not happy with the product, contact the company and then return the items within 30 days of the purchase date. You’ll get a full refund.
Q: Does TLC Resolution Drops Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, the manufacturer of Resolution Drops is not offering a free trial for this product. You can make a one-time purchase on the manufacturer’s site, or from other retailers.
Q: Do TLC Resolution Drops Work?
A: There’s some evidence that the ingredients in TLC Resolution Drops may help to curb appetite. However, most of the research conclusions are too limited to come to any final conclusion. There are other ingredients like Ignatia Amara that are said to reduce stress, but all of the research studies are on animals.
The product may or may not work well. The Total Life Changes Resolution Drops reviews were largely positive, with many people pleased with the TLC Resolution Drops before and after. However, there were also users who felt that it wasn’t effective.
Q: What Do the TLC Resolution Drops Reviews Say?
A: The TLC Resolution Drops reviews were fairly good, but not overwhelming. About 70% of customers were happy with the product and said that it did help them lose weight. Others said it gave them a feeling of health and well-being.
However, there were also some negative reviews. Some users felt the product didn’t work, and others were unhappy with the taste.
Q: Are TLC Resolution Drops Safe?
A: In general, Resolution Drops are a safe product which uses quality homeopathic ingredients. There are some precautions associated with ingredients in this product.
Q: Are there any TLC Resolution Drops Side Effects?
A: You may experience side effects like nausea and vomiting. Potential side effects include; dizziness, restlessness, anxiety, stiffness in the back, breathing problems, seizures, and liver failure. However, individual results may vary.
TLC Resolution Drops Review – Conclusion
TLC Resolution Drops are healthy homeopathic weight-loss drops which promise to suppress the appetite, ultimately leading to weight-loss. They also include some ingredients which are said to induce calmness and lower stress, but the evidence for this is somewhat limited. In addition, the product may provide the user with essential nutrients.
The Resolution Drops TLC reviews were fairly good on the whole, with a number of customers claiming to have lost a good amount of weight using the product. There were also a smaller group of users who said that TLC Resolution Drops didn’t work for them, and some complained that the taste was poor.
Consider following a TLC Resolution Drops meal plan while using the product. In addition, if you experience unpleasant TLC Resolution Drops side effects, stop using it immediately. It’s a good idea to see a doctor before taking a new supplement, to get medical approval.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.