What is Thrive123?
Thrive is a natural health program that involves the daily ingestion of supplements, shakes, and the use of a patch on the body to enhance the skin.
The products are made up of completely natural ingredients and are supposed to provide a wealth of health benefits including weight loss, joint pain relief, extra energy, cognitive focus, and enhancement of mood through “derma-fusion technology”.
Table of Contents [Show]
This is an 8-week program that is not only geared towards people who are already in shape. It’s meant for anyone who wants to tone up, slim down, and improve their health. The Thrive Experience is meant to be an overall lifestyle change.
Who is the Manufacturer of Thrive123?
Thrive is manufactured by Le-Vel, which is an American multi-level marketing company. The organization was founded in 2013 by Jason Camper and Paul Gravette, who has worked in the health and wellness arena for over 40 years.
The company prides itself on making its products out of only raw ingredients. The goal of their program is to provide complete mental and physical wellness.
La Vel promotes a very dynamic brand, and they offer all kinds of opportunities for customers and promoters to make money or win rewards.
How Does Thrive123 Work?
This system is made up of numerous healthy ingredients, such as vitamins and minerals required by your body. It’s also rich in antioxidants, which can improve your immunity and help with healing.
Anti-inflammatories help to reduce any inflammation in the body, such as in the joints. These products give you energy, which is partly because of the vitamins and nutrients and partially because they contain caffeine.
They also contain appetite suppressants, which stop you from snacking and help you lose weight.
Thrive123 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The system enhances physical health with vitamins and minerals, repairing any deficiencies. It provides antioxidants to better the immune system and enhances natural healing, and anti-inflammatories to reduce swelling.
These are some of the ingredients in the weight loss supplements and shakes:
- Chromium: This is a mineral which is found in very small amounts in the human body. Chromium is responsible for the metabolising of fats, carbohydrates, and protein. For this reason, the addition of extra chromium to the supplements is thought to help people lose weight.
- Vitamin B12: There’s some research showing that this vitamin may prevent birth defects and reduce the risk of developing certain diseases. It may also reduce the chances of developing cardiovascular disease. About 20% of people are deficient in this key vitamin.
- Folic Acid: This is one of the B vitamins – B9. Women take it when they’re pregnant to reduce the risk of certain birth defects. Taking FA can be an effective treatment for anemia. Taking it regularly can lower the long-term risk of developing strokes or cardiovascular disease.
What are the Advantages of Thrive123?
- Thrive may improve your mental sharpness.
- It might help you manage your weight.
- The product can support good digestion.
- This supplement may reduce joint pain and swelling.
- Thrive could suppress your hunger.
What are the Disadvantages of Thrive123?
- The reported possible side effects include headaches, stomach issues, anxiety, nausea and skin rashes where the patch is placed.
- Contains a lot of caffeine via the green coffee bean extract. This can lead to headaches and high blood pressure.
- One ingredient, yerba mate, can lead to cancer if you consistently use too much.
- Interacts with a few common antidepressants, and a muscle relaxer that is frequently prescribed.
How Should You take Thrive123?
There are 3 steps to the Thrive Experience. For step 1, take 2 of the Thrive premium lifestyle capsules as soon as you get out of bed in the morning. Take them on an empty stomach. Step 2 occurs 20 minutes later when you drink the Thrive ultra-micronized lifestyle mix. For step 3, you apply the Thrive ‘derma-fusion technology’ patch on your body to get rid of dry skin.
How Much Does Thrive123 Cost?
There are 3 packages available on the Thrive website. The first one is called the “Lifestyle Pack” and is priced at “starting at” $100. This provides you with a 4-week supply of the 3-step Thrive experience, plus the option of adding a 4-week supply of Derma Fusion Technology (DFT) which includes 2 lifestyle capsules every day, 1 lifestyle shake each Monday-Thursday, and 1 DFT every day.
The second package is the “Tone Pack” for “starting at” $140. This is a 4-week supply of the 3-step Thrive experience, plus the option of adding a 4-week supply of Derma Fusion Technology (DFT) which includes 2 lifestyle capsules every day, 1-2 lifestyle shakes each day in place of breakfast or lunch, and one DFT each day.
The couple package is priced at “starting at” $200. This provides each of you with a 4-week supply of the 3-step Thrive experience, plus the option of adding a 4-week supply of Derma Fusion Technology (DFT) which includes 2 lifestyle capsules every day, 1 lifestyle shake each Monday-Thursday, and 1 DFT every day.
What is Thrive123’s Return Policy?
Le-Vel offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, contact the customer service department 30 days or less from the date you made the purchase. If you return the product unopened and with the seal intact, you’ll get your money back minus a 10% restocking fee. If you return the product opened or damaged, you’ll get 50% of your money back. They will not refund the shipping and handling fees.
Does Thrive123 Offer a Free Trial?
There’s no free trial for Thrive specifically. However, Le-Vel does offer a program whereby if you refer 2 of your friends to Thrive you get that month for free. In fact, any month that you refer 2 friends you’ll get free of charge.
Thrive123 Review – Final Verdict
The Thrive experience is a total system that is meant to completely enhance your mental and physical health. To do this, it mixes vitamins and minerals, as well as healthy antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents to reduce pain and swelling. The system is made up of 3 daily steps: supplements, a shake, and a dermal patch which is supposed to enhance the quality of your skin.
There are some problematic ingredients in the product which lead to possible side effects like headaches, nausea, and anxiety. There’s caffeine in 2 of the ingredients, which could be problematic for many people.
Amongst the other advantages of the system already mentioned, the manufacturer claims that this product will make you more cognitively sharp. In addition, it can be very effective at treating problems with digestion.
This product does interact with several known medications including several anti-depressants and a muscle relaxer. So make sure you check with your doctor before beginning this program, to make sure there are no health reasons why you shouldn’t take it. You should also research the product and its ingredients independently, to make sure you know what you’re putting in your body.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.