Looking to give your diet or exercise routine a “kick”? If so, you may be considered dietary supplements. And if you are, you’ll find that there are a lot of them out there on the market. But which one is right for you?
Therm-X5 is an herbal dietary supplement that contains potent natural ingredients formulated together to fuel weight loss*, burn fat, boost* metabolism, suppress* appetite, and increase* energy and mental focus – and it just may be the “kick” you are looking for.
What is Therm-X5?
Therm-X5 is a scientifically-formulated thermogenic fat burner that has been tested and proven to produce extreme results. It was developed by biochemical engineers, professional athletes, and personal trainers and is intended to help you achieve numerous benefits that will support your weight loss* and overall well-being.
The manufacturer purports that it will increase* fat loss while maintaining muscle mass; help burns more calories; improve* metabolism; suppress* food cravings; increase* energy; sharpen mental focus; and spur your sex drive.
Appropriate for both men and women, this herbal dietary supplement contains only natural ingredients.
The science-based formula was designed to give you all of the benefits mentioned above without overstimulating your body and causing negative responses such as harsh crashes or jitters.
Who is the Manufacturer or Therm-X5?
Therm-X5 is manufactured by Voxconn. The product is made in the USA, using high-quality natural ingredients. Voxconn stands behind Therm-X5 and offers a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your results.
How Does Therm-X5 Work?
According to the manufacturer, Therm-X5 contains a proprietary blend of powerful herbal ingredients that will help your body better burn fat and perform other functions, all of which should be conducive to greater weight loss* and enhanced* overall well-being/general health.
It targets weight loss* from many different angles and is designed to cause several positive changes to your body without bringing about any negative ones.
Therm-X5 Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
Therm-X5 contains natural ingredients without any fillers. The ingredients are non-GMO and gluten-free and include:
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – Acetyl L-Carnitine will help release fat stores and improve* cognitive function.
- Green Tea Extract – This ingredient has multiple health benefits, including increased fat loss and heightened energy. It will also boost* your metabolism.
- Caffeine – Increased energy, alertness, and cognitive function are among the benefits of this common ingredient, as is better fat burning.
- Yohimbine Powder – This ingredient will boost* your adrenaline, energy, and sex drive.
- Raspberry Ketone – Raspberry Ketone will further help your body break down fat and will help regulate adiponectin, a hormone involved in fatty acid breakdown and glucose regulation.
What are the Advantages of Therm-X5?
Advantages of this dietary herbal weight loss* supplement include:
- The product targets several different problem areas and is intended to provide numerous benefits that may increase* your likelihood to lose* weight and achieve a better physique.
- In addition to increasing* fat loss and other physical functions, Therm-X5 may also increase* cognitive function, alertness, and focus and may improve* your energy level, mood, and sex drive.
- It contains herbal ingredients with no fillers and is not likely to cause overstimulation.
- The company that manufactures it offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will refund your money if you are not pleased with your results.
What are the Disadvantages of Therm-X5?
We found the following disadvantages to this product:
- The manufacturer, Voxconn, maintains a very minimal website that does not contain a lot of information, and there is little to be found on the company elsewhere online.
- This appears to be the only product currently manufactured by Voxconn.
- At this time, this product has only received positive reviews online; but there are only a small number of reviews posted.
- The manufacturer offers a money-back guarantee, but the terms of this guarantee are not explained online or printed on the bottle.
How Should You take Therm-X5?
The directions for this dietary supplement indicate that 1 capsule should be taken in the morning. Capsules should be taken no later than 4 pm, and no more than 2 capsules should be taken within a 24-hour period. The product can be used for up to 8 weeks straight, with a “rest period” of at least 2 weeks before resuming use again.
How Much Does Therm-X5 Cost?
A 60-count bottle of Therm-X5 currently retails for $29.99 on third-party retailer sites. The manufacturer offers coupons for subscribers to its website.
What is Therm-X5’s Return Policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with Therm-X5, Voxconn promises to address your concerns or fully refund your money. There is no information available as per how long this money-back guarantee is good for.
Does Therm-X5 Offer a Free Trial?
There is currently no free trial offers available for this product.
Therm-X5 – Final Verdict
Therm-X5 contains herbal ingredients meant to take a multi-angled approach to promote weight loss*, which may prove beneficial to you if you are looking to get in better shape.
That being said, the product comes from a manufacturer about which there is little available information, and there aren’t many customer reviews of it online. So, we can’t say for sure whether it is a brand that’s proven itself or can be trusted.
Additionally, before using this product – or any other dietary supplement for weight loss* – please consult with your doctor, to make sure it is safe for you to use.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."