What is TakenutritionX AMPK-3?
TakenutritionX AMPK-3 is advertised as a weight loss and energy supplement. It is based in [hydroxymethylglutaryl-CoA reductase (NADPH)] kinase, a 3-protein functional enzyme usually derived from yeast and absorbed by the human body, which has the apparent purpose of stimulating hepatic fatty acid oxidation and inhibiting triglyceride and cholesterol synthesis, as well are reducing lipogenesis.
However, it is important to understand that even though the AMPK enzyme has been proven to assist in the processes below, the advertised product might not contain the proper quantities or even substances required to produce the same effect.
Who is the Manufacturer of TakenutritionX AMPK-3?
The of TakenutritionX AMPK-3 is sold by FIXMY2015 Corp., a domestic business corporation registered in Bronx, New York. Searching their registered address takes us to an apartment building complex, with no official business headquarters or details about any manufacturing facility.
They have registered the TakenutritionX Brand in October 2017, making their AMPK product active for a bit over one year. The unsettling fact about them is that everything regarding their company can be found only on company listing websites, providing no information about themselves on any of their channels, like their own website or seller profile on various retail websites.
How Does TakenutritionX AMPK-3 Work?
In definition, TakenutritionX AMPK-3 should reduce glucose uptake in skeletal muscles and reduce cholesterol processing levels, as well as inhibiting triglyceride and lipogenesis processes. However, there is no clear statement from the manufacturer ah how the product affects them, neither on the package label or on their website.
There is a troubling aspect of their advertising, as they use information taken directly from Wikipedia on how the supposedly active substance should work, without providing any evidence that their product emulates it.
TakenutritionX AMPK-3 Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
Unfortunately, FIXMY2015 Corp. does not present a full list of ingredients on their website, in order for a potential buyer to assess the efficacy of the product and make the best purchase decision.
However, they have answered a few questions related to the active and passive ingredients of TakenutritionX AMPK-3, but most answers have come from previous buyers or maybe partner consumers, and have listed the ingredients briefly in the description of the product.
- Gynostemmapentaphyllum Leaf Extract 450mg – This is an adaptogen, a supposedly reputed herb that helps maintain optimal homeostasis. It includes saponins gypenosides, which are similar to those present in ginseng, having an antioxidant effect.
- Quercetin Dihydrate 100mg – Found in many plants, this a plant pigment (flavonoid), usually used to color different foods. It is believed to aid in heart and blood vessel conditions, by reducing cholesterol build-up and inflammation, but no high-evidence has been found to prove this.
- Berberine HCL 100mg – This chemical compound has been found in several plants, being related to cholesterol reducing processes and with potential aid in the treatment of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. However, the studies have not been conclusive, being required more research to prove this statement.
- Inactive capsule ingredients – Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide
What are the Advantages of TakenutritionX AMPK-3?
- It appears that TakenutritionX AMPK-3 might help reduce fatty acid buildup, helping those who suffer from this condition to partially eliminate the symptoms.
- The flavonoid present in TakenutritionX AMPK-3 helps the body by supposedly reducing inflammation and cholesterol build-up, which improves the circulatory system.
- A potential advantage of TakenutritionX AMPK-3 is boosting the cholesterol reducing processes. However, in order for the enzyme to function, physical effort is required, so it does not function as a weight-loss magic pill.
- It contains mostly natural products, being suitable for vegans and applicable to dietary restrictive consumers
- The package contains 60 capsules, the full requirement for a 1-month treatment, not needing frequent refills.
What are the Disadvantages of TakenutritionX AMPK-3?
- The dosage indicated by the manufacturer might not be enough for the product to produce its desired effects.
- The main active ingredient seems not to be the enzyme cocktail required to produce the effects of true AMPK.
- The product is advertised on the seller’s partner retail websites as a full 90-days dose. Reviews have shows it is delivered for only 30 days.
- There is no transparent information regarding the company, other than what company listing websites offer.
- The trademark for the TakenutritionX brand has been registered at the end of 2017, and FIXMY2015, the manufacturer, has been established in September 2016, having little experience on the market.
- There is a statement on the bottle, saying the product is “manufactured for TakenutritionX”. This proves complete outsourcing of the manufacturing process, having no information about the facility, storage or shipping processes.
How Should You Take TakenutritionX AMPK-3?
The product should be taken as recommended by the manufacturer, twice every day, on a full stomach.
How Much Does TakenutritionX AMPK-3 Cost?
There is no price listed on the manufacturer’s website. On the retail partner, the product sells for $35.89/60 capsule bottle.
What is TakenutritionX AMPK-3’s Return Policy?
There is no information on the manufacturer’s website about their return policy. On the retail partner website, they supposedly offer 30-day money-back guarantee, without stating any conditions.
Does TakenutritionX AMPK-3 Offer a Free Trial?
There is no information regarding a free trial.
TakenutritionX AMPK-3 Review – Final Verdict
Looking at the overall project, the promise behind TakenutritionX AMPK-3 seems to be a solid one. The product is designed to help reduce cholesterol build up and defragment fatty liver acids, improving.
These improved processes are supposed to have a desired effect of improving the circulatory system and provide aid in heart and blood related issues, giving the body not only the benefit of weight loss, but also seemingly improving the overall state of health.
Unfortunately, the final verdict for TakenutritionX AMPK-3 is not a glamorous one. The product comes with lack of information regarding the ingredients, manufacturing process or details about the company that produces it.
Not only this, but the company has no proven record of activating in the health and wellness or pharmaceutical industry. Providing no background about the founders of the company is also doubt-creating, making customers look for competition products with higher transparency.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Read about The Top Rated Weight Loss Supplements of the Year 2019. Click Here
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."