What is Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar?
Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar is a supplement which the manufacturer claims can be used by both men and women to support healthy weight loss and result in the maximum impact for your body.
They also go on to state that the supplement is natural, and may also help with detoxification and cleansing, and help to maintain an optimal cholesterol profile.
The weight loss supplement is also said to overcome the characteristic taste that apple cider vinegar is known for, bringing to you a dosage form that is odorless and tasteless.
Who is the Manufacturer of Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar?
Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar is manufactured by Smartlife Nutrition, a company based in New Mexico, USA.
The company states that their products are manufactured in facilities that follow current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) in an effort to provide you with premium quality products that can be obtained by all.
They also claim that all their offerings are non-GMO and free of gluten and made of natural ingredients to give you peace of mind.
How Does Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar Work?
Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar works to deliver its claimed benefits by virtue of its two active ingredients. The supplement is said to aid weight loss by supporting the body’s digestion and detoxification processes, which can help with fast reduction in body weight.
It is also said to be able to be non-irritating to your stomach so that you are able to notice effects rapidly from consumption of the product.
Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar is also said to be a natural alternative that still has all the benefits that other weight loss supplements may have, in turn safeguarding your health.
Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar’s formulation consists of two active ingredients which are responsible for its numerous benefits. Inside each capsule you can find:
- Apple Cider Vinegar – This ingredient may help to improve digestion, boost natural detoxification processes and improve your overall health.
- Cayenne Pepper – This ingredient assists with the absorption of apple cider vinegar and may help to boost metabolic rate.
- Vegetable Cellulose – This ingredient is what forms the capsule shell making it vegan friendly.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose – Used as a bulking agent to prevent effective flow and packing of other active constituents inside each capsule
Other Ingredients – Magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide to help prevent powder within the capsule shells from lumping or become hard and inactive.
What are the Advantages of Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar?
- Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar may be able to help support the health of your immune system
- The supplement claims that it can assist with natural body cleaning and detoxification
- May help to relieve chronic bloating by assisting with digestion as well.
- May help to support healthy energy levels and vitality
- May naturally help to reduce appetite
- Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar may be preferred by people who dislike the intense taste of drinking liquid apple cider vinegar products.
What are the Disadvantages of Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar?
- Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar may not be suitable for people that are diabetic and who are currently using medication
- Sweating may be increased owing to presence of cayenne pepper and its thermogenic action
- Supplement may cause a reduction in blood potassium levels; thus need to be used cautiously or have values monitored.
- Multiple daily doses may be necessary to achieve maximal benefit
How Should You Take Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar?
Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar’s label advises the use of between one and three capsules daily along with meals and a glass of water.
How Much Does Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar Cost?
A bottle of Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar which contains 60 capsules retails for $12.95 at the official brand website.
What Is Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer’s website states that they offer a full satisfaction lifetime guarantee, which they claim to honor with a full no hassle refund even if you’ve used out the entire bottle of product.
However, their official return policy contradicts this, stating that they honor 60 day returns on purchases. This is a very unclear point and one which you need to clearly take into consideration before making a purchasing decision.
Does Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar Offer A Free Trial?
Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar does not currently offer a free trial at this time.
Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar Review – Final Verdict
Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar may be able to help support your body’s natural detoxification process, and may also help to improve digestion and support immune system health.
It might also help to enhance your energy levels and vitality, as well as reducing your urge to consume food. These benefits may contribute to weight loss.
However, it is not suitable for everyone. Besides the obvious mention of possible allergies that may be encountered, you need to consume up to 3 capsules daily for maximal benefit, and it is not suitable for you if you are diabetic and using other medication since it can result in an unsafe drop in blood sugar.
You also need to keep in mind that your body temperature will be elevated from its thermogenic effects, making it necessary for you to drink more water or risk dehydration.
Before committing to purchase Smartlife Apple Cider Vinegar, compare other best supplements for weight loss on the market to determine if they have more apple cider vinegar as it can help you consume less pills daily.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Read about The Top Rated Weight Loss Supplements of the Year 2019. Click Here
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."