Any person that seriously wants to lose weight understands that it will take some dedication, exercise and diet to be able to achieve real results. It is not that easy though, and some help will always be welcome.
Slimmetry® is a weight loss advertised to offer the needed help that could boost your weight loss efforts and enable you to achieve your goals much faster.
Slimmetry® is not one of those supplements that promise the sky without you doing any homework. Its manufacturer does recommend that you reduce your calorie intake and exercise moderately if you want to burn fat. Honest products like that are difficult to find nowadays. If you are considering trying this supplement here is a review that will give you an idea of what to expect.
Slimmetry® is a product from Nutrilite. It is a dietary supplement brand founded about 75 years ago by a certain Carl Rehnborg. Today Nutrilite provides a range of products targeting areas like heart health, general nutrition, weight management and children’s nutrition.
The brand boast the fact that most of its product are formulated based on plant ingredients grown on its own organic farm. The establishment has over 6311 acres of land distributed in Mexico, Brazil, Washington and California. Synthetic pesticides are not used in the farming process.
To make sure its ingredients are of the highest quality, Nutrilite points out that it has experts that perform over 15,000 tests a month just to make sure certain standards are met. From the look of things, Nutrilite does take its products very seriously so you should probably feel safe when using it.
What are The Key Ingredients in Slimmetry?
The manufacturing company reveals that there are 4 key ingredients used in the formulation of Slimmetry. The exact composition was not revealed. Here they are:
- Green Tea: Green tea is already known as a good agent to fight heart related diseases and cancer. An additional study has now shown that it could also be relied on to fight fat. Through research scientist noted that people who drank green tea extract for 3 months were able to burn more fat compared to those who took a regular bottle of oolong tea.
- Yerba Mate: Yerba Mate is a tree for which the leaves and stems have been used to make tea. The extract from the plant contains an ingredient known as mateine which acts just like caffeine. It stimulates the body and increases metabolism. It is also believed to improve mood and prevent stress eating, a condition that makes people overeat because they are in a bad mood.
- Birch Leaf: It’s been used for flushing the kidney. It is a diuretic that can help the user lose excess water.
- Coleus Forskohlii: Coleus Forskohlii has been used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine to treat ailments like asthma. The latest research suggests that it could also be used to influence the secretion of fat burning enzymes and accelerate the weight loss process.
How Does it Work?
The 4 ingredients used in the formulation of Slimmetry® do play specific roles that are expected to result in a significant loss in weight. The Green tea extract is expected to increase metabolism and encourage the user to be more active. Yerba Mate takes care of keeping the active user in the right mood so that he does not overeat even though he is burning more fat. At the same time, Birch Leaf is flushing away excess water and Coleus Forskohlii is influencing the release of more fat-burning enzymes.
- Made with natural ingredients
- Made from a company that has over 75 years experience in the field
- Ingredients used are extracted from plant organically grown
- It boosts the metabolism of the user
- It increases the secretion of fat-burning enzymes
- It gives the user control over his desire to eat
- It does not contain any special ingredient not already found in other weight loss supplements
- There is no conclusive evidence that the product really works
What Does Slimmetry Claim to do?
The manufacturer’s claim is quite modest. All they are saying is that if you combine the use of Slimmetry with a low-calorie diet and regular exercise, you should be able to lose weight consistently.
Slimmetry Cost, Dosage and Directions to Use
Slimmetry is available on the official website, and the cost of a bottle containing 180 tablets is $46.15. Users are supposed to take 6 tablets a day, 2 before each meal. The tablets should be taken at least 20 minutes before a meal.
It is not advised to take more than the 6 recommended tablets per day. Pregnant women should not use the supplement. It is only for adults above the age of 18. You preferably want to consult a physician before making use of it.
Is Slimmetry a Scam?
The company behind Slimmetry® has been around for years. It has a reputation to defend. It is certainly not the kind of company that would engage into scams.
Slimmetry® is an OK product. There is nothing really that stands out about it. The ingredients found in it can also be found in other supplements which can be bought at a much cheaper price. The only reason you might want to try it is because it is made with ingredients that come from an organic farm. That aside, you can just look for something else.
When it comes to diet supplements, one product definitely does not fit all. We polled experts to get their top picks—so you know that these products will really live up to their claims. Convinced yet? Good. Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplement, diet pill, keto supplement and diet plan in their respective categories which are rated #1 on the market today, in our opinion.
*Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.