Revival Soy Diet: At a Glance
While the Revival Soy Diet lets customers shed pounds, its website boasts that it possesses many extra advantages. The creator of Soy Revival, Aaron Tabor, initially developed the diet to conquer the distressing menopause signs his mom was experiencing. He discovered that the soy diet additionally boosted his mom’s energy and assisted her in dropping pounds effectively.
Revival Soy has been in operation dating to 1998, in which time products containing soy have gained popularity with shoppers because of their numerous advantages. The great concentrations of isoflavones contained in soy are believed to possess the greatest health benefits, with research on the fitness of Asian people, and their low incidence of cancer and diseases related to aging, supporting these hypotheses.
Revival Soy’s official site projects a scientific, crisp aura, with appealing graphics and plainly labeled segments making navigation simple. The numerous advantages of soy are described explicitly, such as the suggested quantity to consume daily and its role in helping with menopause, fitness, and the look of skin, hair and nails.
There is a table depicting how users can anticipate seeing health gains, with the majority beginning to shed pounds the first week, see skin improvements in 3-6 months, reduce cholesterol in 3 months and experience continuing prostate health advantages.
Revival Soy Diet: Facts
Informative features on the Soy Revival site can be accessed without charge, including newsletters, recipes, and nutrition details.
The diet suggests a single meal substitute product ingested each day, along with normal, balanced meals with foods high in anti-oxidants. Soy Revival snack items ought to be consumed periodically through the course of a day to curb appetite and food cravings.
The products, universally bought via the maker’s website, are very expensive, but savings can be achieved by enrolling with the auto-shipment plan entitling a 20% discount per purchase. The substitute bars and shakes are available in a wide range of flavors, containing 160mg of isoflavones in one portion. A 30-ct pkg. of bars lists at $74.99, with 12ozs of Revival brand soy pasta at $6.24 and the brand’s Revival soy nuts at $10.99 for 1lb. The products universally carry a complete 1-month warranty for refund of purchase.
What are the Advantages of Revival Soy Diet?
- Revival Soy appears to enjoy a favorable image with customers.
- Revival Soy products have appeared in numerous magazines, among them Bon Apetit, Woman’s World and Cooking Light.
- Soy possesses a broad array of scientifically demonstrated advantages to wellness.
- Auto-shipping entitles customers to a 20% savings on orders.
- A percentage of proceeds from sales are donated to different charitable groups.
- The official site for Revival Soy is uncomplicated and simple to navigate.
What are the Disadvantages of Revival Soy Diet?
- Adverse consequences of excessive soy consumption are of some concern.
- There are some cases of customers having difficulty trying to cancel their membership with auto-shipping.
- There is not a lot of instructive content on the website concerning fitness regimens.
- Revival brand Soy food merchandise is costly.
- There is a dearth of detail on what food items ought to be consumed besides Soy Revival merchandise.
Revival Soy Diet Review – Final Verdict
Getting additional soy in a diet is likely a sound concept overall, but it is a good idea to consult your physician prior to taking large quantities of any ingredient. Insofar as weight reduction is concerned, those adhering to this diet program would definitely have to adhere to a strict, consistent exercise routine since it isn’t likely that merely eating the products would produce a dramatic outcome.
In addition, this program would be inappropriate for anyone requiring more individual assistance or advice, since it provides little in terms of peer forums and incentive.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.