Relacore is designed for those who are losing weight but can’t seem to get rid of fat in the belly area. The site claims that the stress and anxiety related to dieting can make shedding fat in this area difficult. Relacore can reduce this stress so dieters can lose that embarrassing stomach bulge. The manufacturer of this product is not clearly identified on the site.
The quality of the Relacore website is poor overall. Users must be willing to accept all statements at face value since the site offers nothing to back them up. A single bottle of Relacore is $29.99, and there is a secure ordering page on the site.
A 30-day money-back guarantee backs Relacore. There are no testimonials, before and after photos, scientific studies, or clinical findings on the product site.
Relacore – Product Description
Supplement facts about Relacore are not available on the product website. In fact, not a single ingredient is named.
Relacore – Advantages
- Relacore is designed to target the stomach area
- Relacore can help reduce stress and improve mood
- Relacore is believed to have anti-aging benefits
- The product is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee
Relacore – Drawbacks
- There is no evidence to suggest Relacore can reduce belly fat
- The claim that there is a link between belly fat and stress is not supported
- It is not clear what kinds of substances Relacore contains
- No clinical studies on Relacore are cited
Relacore – The Bottom Line
There is no evidence presented to suggest that stress can cause the body to hold stubbornly onto belly fat. Even if it were true, it’s likely most people would benefit more from performing a few extra sit-ups each day and cutting back on junk food than taking what appears to be a completely unproven diet product.
Below you'll find the most effective diet products on the market. These products are classified on 5 key factors: Quality of Ingredients, Effectiveness In Addressing, Increases Metabolism, Helps Meet Weight Loss Goals, and Promotes Appetite Suppression. Ultimately, we determined the bottom-line value of each product.