Real Dose Overview
Real Dose claims to curb the appetite, boost* weight loss*, and enhance* the ability to burn fat and is manufactured by RealDose Nutrition LLC. There is in depth information on each of the ingredients with links to published research, which could be time consuming for the customer. The official website has a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page, and the best offer is the manufacturer offering a 365-day money back guarantee. A double blind study on Decaf Green Coffee Beans found that participants burnt 10.9lbs in 60 days compared to only a loss of 5.4lbs by the placebo group.
Decaf Green Coffee Bean Extract, Dolichos Biflorus Seed Extract, Bioperine Nature’s Thermonutrient, Betel Leaf Extract, and Siberian Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract.
How Does Real Dose Work?
The ingredients in Real Dose include Siberian Rhodiola Rosea, Decaffeinated Green Coffee Bean, and Betel Leaf Extract, which contains more chlorogenic acids than usual coffee beans. Siberian Rhodiola Rosea prevents the release of the stress hormone; cortisol, while Dolichos Bifiorus increases* the production of adiponectin (a fat burning hormone) by over 15 percent and production of Ghrelin reduced* by 17 percent. Bioperine burns additional calories by increase* thermogenesis. It is available from realdose.com for $67.00, and the manufacturer recommends taking a capsule three times daily before meals.
Real Dose Strengths
- Buying more than two bottles of Real Dose adds a small discount
- Each ingredient provides links to further research
- Real Dose has a 365-day money back guarantee
- It is clear how much of each ingredient is found in Real Dose
- Worldwide delivery offered
- Secure payment is offered
- Contains useful information on weight loss*
- Contains no stimulating ingredients
Real Dose Weaknesses
- Unfortunately, there appear to be no published testimonials from satisfied customers
- Real Dose is expensive
- Browsing through the links given on each ingredient may be time consuming
The Real Dose ingredients have undergone substantial research, but these are not published on the main website, but link to various site(s). However, the manufacturer does offer a 365-day money back guarantee, so it is worthwhile to try this product.