Powerslim Reviews: How Safe and Effective Is This Capsule?
In a market saturated with Hoodia Gordonii containing products, Powerslim certainly stands out from the rest.Although it is somewhat hard to find on the internet, the Powerslim official website is very comprehensive and informative. The company that makes the product is Hoodia Products, a U.S. based firm that is headed by Kedric Van de Carr and Jacob Mullins. Both men seem very involved in the whole manufacturing process and there are photos on the site that show them with the bushmen in the South African region the Hoodia is grown, and of them touring the cultivation plant. It gives the impression that they are dedicated to actually producing a quality product rather than simply making a profit. The overall look of the website is very attractive although there are some confusing links which take the user back to the same information repeatedly. There is a short FAQ section (here referred to a ‘Hoodia Knowledge Base’) and a customer testimonial site with photos. The company put a lot of effort into explaining the process of determining the purity of Hoodia and, as well as showing the certificates issued to Hoodia Products regarding Powerslim, also inform the consumer what to look for in other products. The customer can verify the purity of the Hoodia actually contained in their purchase by checking the lot number on the bottle with the lot number tested in the lab. It is obvious that this company want their customers to be in no doubt of the quality of their product.
Powerslim – Product Description
The Powerslim capsules contain 400mg of pure Hoodia Gordonii and nothing else. The capsules themselves are vegetable, making the product suitable for vegetarians. The recommended dosage for Powerslim is 2 capsules a day, before meals or more (up to 6 capsules a day) if required.
- The Hoodia Product company seems dedicated to producing a quality Hoodia supplement.
- The company give a percentage of money back to the San Bushmen of South Africa.
- The Powerslim product was featured favorably on a CNN news report.
- The product is certified as being pure and authentic.
- The product produces no adverse side effects.
- Hoodia Gordonii is clinically proven to reduce the appetite.
- Powerslim has received good independent consumer reviews.
Powerslim – Drawbacks
- The product will only suppress the appetite, not boost the metabolism or burn fat.
- Powerslim takes about 1-2 weeks to start working which may be too slow for some dieters.
Powerslim – The Bottom Line
Powerslim is certainly a product with a good reputation, manufactured by a company that seems genuine and trustworthy. The cost of Powerslim is in the mid/ high price range. It was listed at the discounted price of $39.95 (reduced from $59.95) on the company website, for a bottle containing a one month supply (60 capsules). However, considering the quality of the product, compared to other brands on the market, this is extremely reasonable and seems to be well worth the investment.