What is Phase 2 Carb Blocker?
Phase 2 Carb Blocker balances blood glucose levels through the ingredient, Chromium. White Kidney Bean Extract, the main ingredient, slows down the digestion and absorption of starches. Available in a liquid formula, it can be taken with a meal and starts to work instantly. It has undergone extensive testing via the industry Pure Quality Programme (IPQP). Irwin Naturals, its manufacturer, supports the Rain Forest Alliance and Natural Wildlife Federation and donates 5 percent of its profits to each.
Phase 2 Carb Blocker Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Chromium, Magnolia Bark Extract, Phase 2 Phaseolus Vulgaris Bean Extract, and Bioperine Complex.
Phase 2 Carb Blocker – Product Description
The main ingredient in Phase 2 Carb Blocker is White Kidney Beans, which starts to work instantly on inhibiting the digestion of starches. This then reduces the overall calorie intake during a meal and creates a calorie deficit. A carbohydrate rich diet can create blood sugar complications, and this may manifest as fatigue or bloating. The ingredient Chromium is a wonderful blood sugar balancer.
The main website irwinnaturals.com does not sell Phase 2 Carb Blocker, but it is available to buy from good4you.com for -16.95. Take two capsules with high carbohydrate meals.
What are the Advantages of Phase 2 Carb Blocker?
- Phase 2 Carb Blocker works instantly to slow the absorption of starches
- For best effects, follow a sensible diet and also incorporate exercise.
- It is for sale through various third party retailers.
- There are no stimulants found in Phase 2 Carb Blocker.
What are the Disadvantages of Phase 2 Carb Blocker?
- If you are taking medication contact a doctor beforehand.
- There appears to be no refund or free trial offer.
- It is not available to buy from the official website.
- There is no evidence linking to the effectiveness of its main ingredient.
Phase 2 Carb Blocker Review – Final Verdict
When taken with a carbohydrate rich meal, Phase 2 Carb Blocker gets to work instantly to block their absorption. The manufacturer sells a wide variety of products, but this product is not one of them, although it can be purchased via third party retailers.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.