MHP THYRO-SLIM Overview
Thyro-Slim is a weight loss pill claimed to be revolutionary by its manufacturer. The company behind it boasts the fact that it can help people better manage their weight. It is one of the rare weight loss tablets out there that come in 2 varieties.. One version is to be used in the morning while the other one is to be used in the evening.
Thyro-slim is claimed to have been formulated to maximize the weight loss process and give energy to the user. The 2 tablets offered in the bottle are made of proprietary blends so nobody can really know the amount of the ingredients used. It is important that we do take a closer look at the product and have a fair idea of what it is all about.
About The Manufacturer Of MHP THYRO-SLIM
MHP is the company behind thyro-slim. It was created by Gerard Dente who was himself a recognized bodybuilder. It is said that Gerard spend a good portion of his time researching into supplements back in the days where he was still in the bodybuilding business and it is that experience that he has taken on board to build his own company.
MHP has for mission to develop supplements based on the latest scientific research to help upcoming athletes stay in the game and improve on their strength. The company has continued to improve on its products over the years and has won the heart of some few athletes still in the business. MHP’s main focus is bodybuilders, athletes and fitness enthusiasts. That said the company also offers a few products related to weight loss.
What are The Key ingredients in MHP THYRO-SLIM?
There are 2 different tablets found in the thyro-slim bottle. The morning tablet called Thyrogenic (AM Formula) and the evening tablet called Throdrene (PM Formula). Lets look at each of them.
- Thyrogenic (AM Formula):It contains Thyrogenic T-3 Complex which is expected to support the thyroid gland which in turn will stimulate thermogenesis and energy. Other ingredients found in Thyrogenic are Green Orange fruit extract (synephrine), Guarana extract, and Chromium used to prevent sugar craving.
- Throdrene (PM Formula): Similar to the morning version, it does contain Thyrogenic T-3 Complex. That said, this time the other ingredients have been changed. Throdrene also contains a “Water Balance Blend”, a “Cleansing Blend”, “Restoration Blend” and an “Adrenal Support Blend”. Chromium is also found in this version of the tablet.
How Does it Work?
Thyro-Slim is designed to help boost your metabolism, eliminate excess water, control appetite and support the thyroid function. On top of that it is also expected to balance the blood sugar level as well as improve sleep as it detoxifies your body. All this process is what is expected to end up in a loss of weight.
MHP THYRO-SLIM Advantages
- It boosts metabolism
- It boosts energy
- It helps balance blood sugar level
- It reduces water retention
- It is affordable
MHP THYRO-SLIM Disadvantages
- Made with a patented formula so nobody really knows what went into the formulation
- Synephrine is suspected of causing stroke to certain patients
- Thyroid regulating supplements were originally formulated for people having thyroid problem. They were not put together to help people lose weight
What Does MHP THYRO-SLIM Claim to do?
MHP presents Thyro-Slim as a revolutionary supplement that can help people lose weight and that has to do with it dual component of fat burning system. The company claims that with this you can achieve the maximum weight loss.
MHP THYRO-SLIM Cost, Dosage and Directions to Use
A bottle of Thyro-Slim contaning 126 tablets can be obtained at vitacost.com for $22.99. That same bottle will cost you $25.17 on Amazon and on mhpstrong.com it is going to be $39.99. Keep in mind that in the 126 tablets, 84 represent the morning tablets and 42 are the evening tablets.
For the morning tablets, you are supposed to take 2 per serving, twice daily. The first set of 2 should be taken early in the morning while the second set is supposed to be taken in the early afternoon.
The evening tablets are supposed to be taken on an empty stomach before bedtime. It is also 2 tablets per serving.
MHP THYRO-SLIM Side Effects
In general, Thyro-Slim might not cause any side effect but taking more than the recommended dose might result in heart attacks, stroke or even death.
There is also a chance that some users experience nervousness, sleeplessness and nausea. If that is your case, immediately discontinue the use of this product.
MHP THYRO-SLIM Warnings
Never exceed the recommended dose. This supplement is not for people under the age of 18. Women bearing a child or still nursing should not use it.
MHP THYRO-SLIM Testimonials
There are only 6 testimonials found on Amazon
- Bryse M claims this product worked well for him. He said his appetite was reduced after he used it.
- Mary also said she tried other thyroid related medications in the past but didn’t get any good result. But this one worked for her.
- loretta nolan had a rather bad experience. He said he finished the bottle but did not get any good results.
Is MHP THYRO-SLIM a Scam?
MPH is a genuine company that was founded by a body builder who has had a lot of experience in supplement formulation. There is no need to think that this product is a scam.
There is no scientific proof that Thyro-Slim can really help you lose weight. The product’s main ingredients can indeed support the function of the thyroid gland but that is about it. You can rely on it to boost your metabolism and energy level but don’t have your hopes too high.
Below you'll find the most effective diet products on the market. These products are classified on 5 key factors: Quality of Ingredients, Effectiveness In Addressing, Increases Metabolism, Helps Meet Weight Loss Goals, and Promotes Appetite Suppression. Ultimately, we determined the bottom-line value of each product.