What is LipoBlast?
LipoBlast calls itself an ‘extreme weight loss formula’ and proudly announces it is ‘now 100% legal in the U.S.’ The product is Brazilian in origin, where it has been used as a mood enhancer and stimulant. It seems it was ‘discovered’ that one of the fortunate side effects was that it caused significant weight loss.
The company website is basically a one page advertisement for the product and the overall image of the product is that of a gimmicky, too-good-to-be-true weight loss pill.
Table of Contents [Show]
The manufacturers play up the whole ‘feel good’ angle of LipoBlast, saying that it provides a sense of well-being whilst also ‘blasting’ away the pounds.
Some of these phrases may be worrying to consumers, particularly when it uses words such as ‘mind stimulating’ and ‘euphoria’.Two photo testimonials are featured on the website, one male and one female, the latter in particular showing quite remarkable results. It is said that LipoBlast will result in the loss of 10-30lbs per month, an amount that would certainly not be recommended by professionals.
LipoBlast Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
LipoBlast contains a lot of very important sounding chemicals.
- Phenylethylamine – The substance is also known as the ‘love drug’ and can be found in chocolate, one of the reasons as to why chocolate makes many of us feel good.
- Synephrine – It is thought to be a safer alternative to Ephedra although some professionals still warn that it can be over stimulating and should be used with caution.
- Yerba Mate – Which is thought to have good anti-oxidant properties.
- Magnesium – It is sometimes used for regulating blood pressure.
Unfortunately, the website does not provide the consumer with any information about these ingredients, or even the amount contained in the pills, so individuals will have to do their own research if desired.
What are the Advantages of LipoBlast?
- The ingredients in LipoBlast are, on the whole, quite beneficial to the body and should not cause any alarming side effects.
- The company does provide warnings regarding the potency of LipoBlast, calling it a ‘hardcore’ formula.
- The supplement is a fat burner as well as a good appetite suppressant.
- It may help to boost energy.
What are the Disadvantages of LipoBlast?
- The product website has a very ‘hyped up’ image.
- A lot of the statements in the testimonials seem exaggerated.
- It is not known who manufactures LipoBlast.
What is LipoBlast’s Return Policy?
The company offers a 90-day money back guarantee.
How Much Does LipoBlast Cost?
The product cost at $38.95 for a 90-capsule bottle.
How Should You take LipoBlast?
The recommended dosage is not given on the website. However, it warns not to exceed 4 pills in any 24-hour period.
LipoBlast Review – Final Verdict
It is doubtful that any informed consumer will be swayed by the exaggerated statements made by the makers of LipoBlast and many may even be put off by the fact that it has only recently become legal in the U.S.
There are very few independent reviews regarding this product which makes it seem highly unlikely that it really is such a miraculous weight loss supplement. The price is an awful and lot to spend on something so unknown and that carries so many warnings.
When it comes to diet supplements, one product definitely does not fit all. We polled experts to get their top picks—so you know that these products will really live up to their claims. Convinced yet? Good. Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplement, diet pill, keto supplement and diet plan in their respective categories which are rated #1 on the market today, in our opinion.
*Results may vary based on individual user and are not guaranteed. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.