What is Keyto?
Keyto is a very interesting product because it is not a keto supplement a keto shake or anything that will actually help your body get into a state of ketosis. The product itself is meant only to measure the ketone levels in your body.
As the body enters ketosis, which is a state where your liver is releasing ketones so that your body can use fats instead of carbohydrates as a fuel source, it can actually be tracked as to when you are in ketosis.
Table of Contents [Show]
The ketogenic diet has become very popular in recent years even though it has been around for about a century now.
There are many products coming out that are taking advantage of this diet trend and Keyto is one of them. It is essentially a breath analyzer that you breathe into and with the help of an app, it can tell you when you are in a state of ketosis and what your ketone levels are like at any given moment.
Who is the Manufacturer of Keyto?
Keyto takes its name from their product and that is what they call themselves. The Keyto company was started in 2014 by Doctors Liane Nakamura, Ray Wu and Ethan Weiss. They only appear to make this product but have generated a lot of interest in it over the last few years.
They claim that it will help you to utilize the ketogenic diet in a more efficient and informative manner. They claim that it is an accurate way to track your keto diet efforts.
How Does Keyto Work?
The process is pretty simple. Once you have the breathalyzer device and you have installed the app on your phone all you need to do is activate the device, breathe into it and then read the results through the Keyto app on your phone.
You can see how you are comparing to other Keyto users, have access to specialized meal plans that adhere to the keto precepts, and get helpful tips for ketogenic dieting.
Keyto Components – Are They Safe & Effective?
There are no ingredients per se in this product since it is a device and not a weight loss supplement. So there are no ingredients to discuss but there are components in the Keyto package. They consist of a lightweight breathalyzer and an app that you install on your phone.
- The Breathalyzer – The breathalyzer is pretty lightweight. All you have to do is activate it and then give a sustained breath into it and it will analyze your breath and feed the information to the app so you can view it.
- The App – The app is fairly easy to use and is available on Google Play and the Apple Store. It reads all the data from the breathalyzer and breaks it down so you can easily understand it. The point is to know exactly when your body is in ketosis and if it isn’t it lets you know how you can boost your ketones. There are also recipes, customized meal plans for the user and access to the Keyto community where you can get helpful tips and even compete with other keto dieters.
What are the Advantages of Keyto?
- This product negates the need to prick yourself with a needle in order to see if you are in ketosis.
- The device is lightweight and simple to use.
- The app is also easy to navigate and provides some helpful keto meal tips.
- Keyto may ultimately make it easier for the user to stay on the ketogenic diet.
What are the Disadvantages of Keyto?
- It may be inconvenient to carry the device around with you when you are out
- This product doesn’t do anything to help you lose weight
- There are not a lot of Keyto users yet as the product is still fairly new so the community is rather limited
- It may be a bit tricky to connect the breath analyzer to the app
How Should you Use Keyto?
The instructions for Keyto are to breathe into the breathalyzer for a few seconds, download the app and read the information that the device and the app gives you.
How Much Does Keyto Cost?
Keyto is available through a subscription service wherein you will get the device and have access to the app. A 6-month subscription is $15 dollars a month, a 12-month subscription is $10 a month and a lifetime membership is a single charge of $249.
What is Keyto’s Return Policy?
It is unclear as to what the return policy for this product is. You have the option of not continuing with your subscription but it remains unclear if you can get a refund for the device.
Does Keyto Offer A Free Trial Offer?
There is no free trial offer being made available for this product at this time.
Keyto Review – Final Verdict
This is an interesting product that is essentially an accessory to the keto diet. Keyto may be able to accurately gage your ketone levels, it is fairly easy to use and it gives you access to some helpful keto tips, recipes and meal plans designed just for you.
The means by which you connect the device to the app can be a little trick and the Keyto community is still relatively small. Using Keyto alone will not help you lose any weight either. This is an interesting product that may be of use to you if you don’t like using keto test strips or needles.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.