What is Integrals Apple Cider Vinegar?
Integrals Apple Cider Vinegar is a 60 capsules apple cider extract supplement created with the apparent function to improve digestive processes and enhance weight loss through boosted detoxification.
The product is based on 700mg of dehydrated apple cider vinegar containing “The Mother”, which is an active enzyme based on the bacteria used to transform the alcohol of apple wine to acetic acid.
Even though most apple cider vinegar products are strained to eliminate this turbulence you can find when the vinegar is complete, it is that exact turbulence which makes it healthier.
Who is the Manufacturer of Integrals Apple Cider Vinegar?
The manufacturer of Integrals Apple Cider Vinegar is Integrals Functional Nutrition LLC, a home-based company located in a residential area of Brooklyn, New York. There is no present information regarding their manufacturing or storage facilities or any history of the company in the pharmaceutical or health and wellness domain.
At the same time, they are now only present online on various retail websites, having no website of their own. Their rating is 100% positive, but if we take a look at their seller’s profile, we can see they have joined the website at the end of October, and reviews showing the efficacy of their weight loss supplement state it has been purchased from this website and a full course of treatment has been followed through, only 6 days after their registration, so there is reason to believe those reviews were purchased and not valid.
How Does Integrals Apple Cider Vinegar Work?
Integrals Apple Cider Vinegar is advertised to improve digestion systems, adding probiotic content that seem to enhance natural cleansing and boost weight loss processes.
If the effects were to be real, they should provide blood sugar support, enhance immunity and lead to a healthier skin
Integrals Apple Cider Vinegar Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
Even though there is only one listed active ingredient on the label and no product fact sheet available yet, there are multiple substances that derive from ACV.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Powder – 700mg – The quantity, listed for 1 serving, provides the equivalent of 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar which is the listed intake recommended in most diets.
- Acetic Acid (AcOH) – This is the main active substance found in apple cider vinegar. In animal studies, it was found it helps in the suppression of body fat accumulation.
- Vitamin C – A derivate active substance of apple cider vinegar is Vitamin C, one of the most known antioxidants the human body requires.
What are the Advantages of Integrals Apple Cider Vinegar?
- The main advertised advantage is that it replaces liquid apple cider vinegar. With the liquid diet, the main consequence was creating stomach acidity, which could lead to gastritis or stomach ulcers.
- The package comes with a full 1-month trial dosing, being the usually recommended time frame for any result to be observed
- The product is advertised as completely organic
- Apparently, the capsules are made from vegan ingredients, making them suitable for this dietary demographic.
What are the Disadvantages of Integrals Apple Cider Vinegar?
- Unfortunately, the manufacturer is unheard of in the pharmaceutical or health and wellness industry.
- Their credibility, even though boosted through apparently fake reviews is low, as there is no evidence of the product’s functionality.
- There is no information about the manufacturing or storage process, making the audience believe it is completely outsourced.
- The dehydration process used to create the Integrals Apple Cider Vinegar Powder involves thermal processes, which usually lead to the death of “The Mother”, the advertised enzyme that gives ACV it’s health properties.
How Should You Take Integrals Apple Cider Vinegar?
There is no clear recommendation of the capsule intake/dose from the manufacturer. Usually, 1-2 capsules/day before meals is the recommended treatment plan from the competition.
How Much Does Integrals Apple Cider Vinegar Cost?
The price shown on the manufacturer’s partner retail website is $17.95/60 capsules bottle
What is Integrals Apple Cider Vinegar’s Return Policy?
There is no official return policy, but on the partner retail website it is mentioned they offer a 90-day money-back 100%satisfaction guarantee. There are, however, no details regarding the process.
Does Integrals Apple Cider Vinegar Offer a Free Trial?
There is no information regarding a free trial. However, they have discounts for larger orders on their retail partner website.
Integrals Apple Cider Vinegar Review – Final Verdict
Looking at this weight loss product for the first time is highly attractive for those interested in following an apple cider vinegar diet. The labeling and packaging look good and their goals and purpose are clearly stated.
At the same time, the reviews shown on their main retail partner website are 100% positive, pushing a potential buyer towards the “add-to-cart” button. However, taking a closer look at the seller’s presence on the website and the date of the reviews, things become too sales-y.
Looking up for the manufacturer’s presence, online and offline comes with a disappointment. There is no clear information about any manufacturing or storage facility, not to mention the source of the main ingredients.
Unfortunately, Integrals Apple Cider Vinegar does not earn the trust of customers, even though they present a clean and potentially effective product. Their actions should speak louder than their words and a little more transparency would not hurt.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Read about The Top Rated Weight Loss Supplements of the Year 2019. Click Here
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."