What is HER Diet Pills?
HER Diet is a dietary supplement designed to help women meet their weight-loss goals. It is supposed to provide you with a lot of extra energy and curb your appetite, so you don’t snack or crave sweets.
A combination of different herbs and vitamins interact to create this powerful weight loss tool. The manufacturer claims that this product works very rapidly, meaning you should start seeing weight-loss results right away.
Who is the Manufacturer of HER Diet Pills?
The manufacturer of this product is HER diet, located in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. The company was founded in 2013 as producers of vitamin supplements for women, largely for weight-loss purposes.
Their mission is to help women all over the world improve their appearance and body image. If you don’t lose weight using these weight loss supplements, the company promises that they will give you your money back.
How Does HER Diet Pills Work?
A substance called Garcinia Cambogia is extracted from the rind of a fruit, and this extract is high in Hydroxycitric Acid. This is a substance which has weight-loss properties including burning body fat, curbing your appetite so you eat less and speeding up your metabolism.
Other active ingredients also suppress appetite, burn fat and have other beneficial health properties like balancing out your blood sugar.
HER Diet Pills Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This product contains several active ingredients which burn body fat, increase the speed of your metabolism and actively burn fat such as 1,3,7-Trimethylaxanthine and Beta-Phenylethylamine.
The primary ingredients of the product are:
- Beta-Phenylethylamine: Same substance found in chocolate. It activates certain neurotransmitters which make you feel happy and content.
- Yohimbine HCl: Extract of an African evergreen tree. This alkaloid specifically targets body fat that is difficult to get rid of. It also lowers levels of cortisol in the body which helps reduce belly fat.
- Theobromine Anhydrous: Derived from the cacao plant, this substance is known to stimulate the heart and help weight loss.
- 1,3,7-Trimethylaxanthine: A substance very similar to caffeine which is known for its weight-loss properties. It stimulates the central nervous system, speeds up your metabolism, suppresses hunger, and burns fat.
- Synephrine HCl: Drawn from bitter orange. This substance curbs the appetite ad prevents you from overeating. It provides you with an abundance of energy and burns fat.
- Schizandrol A: Improves energy and concentration, reduces stress and curbs appetite so you eat less.
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan: Drawn from the seeds of the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia, it is known to be an effective treatment for depression and fibromyalgia, and a host of other problems. It suppresses appetite, so you won’t binge eat.
What are the Advantages of HER Diet Pills?
- May curb your craving to snack on high-calorie foods
- It could provide you with a lot of additional energy
- May provide overall health benefits
- Can lead to weight loss by burning fat
What are the Disadvantages of HER Diet Pills?
- Ineffective on a small percentage of people
- Dangerous to consume caffeine while taking this product
- May contain some allergens
- Has Yohimbine, which may cause some side effects like a fast heart rate
How Should You Take HER Diet Pills?
Start by taking one pill every day, before you eat your lunch, to make sure you don’t have an intolerance to one or more of the ingredients. After a few days, start taking two every day before you have a meal. Have one before you eat breakfast, and the other one before lunch. This will help suppress your food cravings, so you won’t overeat during those meals.
How Much Does HER Diet Pills Cost?
On the official website, HER diet pills are priced at $29.99 per one-month bottle for a one-time buy, and $26.99 per bottle if you subscribe to receive a bottle of the capsules delivered to your door every month. That amounts to a 10% discount.
What is HER Diet Pills’ Return Policy?
The manufacturer is offering a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product in any way, including if you did not lose any weight while taking it. All you have to do is return the remainder of the product to them, and you will receive a full refund.
Does HER Diet Pills Offer a Free Trial?
No, in this case the manufacturer doesn’t offer a free trial of the product. They also don’t offer product samples so that customers can see if these capsules work for them. Considering that the product is ineffective for a small percentage of users, a free trial month would be helpful and would probably draw more customers in the long run.
HER Diet Pills Review – Final Verdict
HER diet pills are dietary supplements are intended to help women lose weight fast. The manufacturer claims that they are appetite suppressants, fat-burners, and that they provide the customer with extra energy. The product includes many of the popular weight loss ingredients available on the market.
Many customers were happy with these capsules and made claims of losing weight. There were, however, specific individuals for whom these capsules did not work at all. The reason for these exceptions is not really understood, but there were a few frustrated customers.
This product does contain a caffeine-like substance. Make sure that you research this product and its ingredients very carefully before you start taking it. There may be other interactions with medications or substances you are intolerant to, so it’s very important to research the product and its ingredients carefully before you decide to follow this regimen.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.