What is Golo Release?
Golo Release is dietary supplements that come in vegetarian capsule form. They accompany the Golo for Life meal plan developed to specifically manage insulin levels in the user to possibly promote weight loss.
Medical News Today describes insulin as a hormone that allows glucose in the blood to enter cells in order to provide them with the energy needed to function.
Insulin directly affects metabolism and weight gain, and its performance may be affected by unbalanced diets that increase glucose levels which, in turn, spike insulin levels and cause glucose to be stored as fat.
According to the manufacturer, the Golo Release supplements were developed by a team of doctors, nutritionists, and pharmacists who focus on the problems with weight gain due to what is known as “Insulin Resistance.”
Insulin resistance can lead to weight gain or, more dangerously, prediabetes if the blood’s glucose levels are higher than normal but not high enough to be diagnosed as diabetes.
Who is the Manufacturer of Golo Release?
Golo Release is manufactured by a company under the same name, Golo, LLC. The company is located in Newark, Delaware and has a customer support team that is available seven days a week. However, the manufacturer does state that the customer service team representatives are not trained medical professionals and cannot provide medical advice.
What are the Golo Release Claims?
The manufacturer of this product claims that Golo Release weight loss supplements may help repair one’s metabolism and help the user lose weight. These supplements are 90 vegetarian capsules that possibly promote weight loss by controlling hunger and cravings, and are supposed to be used in conjunction with the Golo for Life meal prep plan and online support.
What are the Key Ingredients in Golo Release?
Golo for Life sells their “Release” weight loss supplements, which contain magnesium, zinc, and Chromium. These supplements also contain a proprietary blend of the following ingredients:
- Rhodiola root extract – The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health, which is under the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, has stated that Rhodiola root extract has been found to enhance physical performance and ease mental fatigue.
- Inositol – Winchester Hospital has found that using Inositol can help treat depression. This vitamin-like substance found in many plants and animals has also been used to improve insulin resistance, cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Berberine HCl – According to research found on the U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health, Berberine HCl has been found to regulate glucose and lipid metabolism.
- Gardenia fruit extract – A study in Science News found that Gardenia fruit extract contains a chemical that reverses some of the pancreatic dysfunctions and the underlying causes of diabetes in insulin-producing pan creative beta cells.
- Banaba leaf extract – Banaba has been found to lower blood glucose in people with type 2 diabetes and, according to research found on the U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institute of Health, the plant has insulin-like activity found to treat diabetes.
- Salacia bark extract – According to research found on the U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institute of Health, Salacia bark extracts significantly lowered AUC insulin after ingestion.
- Apple fruit extract – Apple fruit extract has been found to contribute to weight loss, and a study published by the U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institute of Health linked apple polyphenol extract to reducing cholesterol levels.
What are the Advantages of Golo Release?
- Golo Release supplements could help users manage insulin levels to possibly promote weight loss.
- The use of different extracts in this product has been found to improve insulin resistance and help with certain causes of diabetes.
- Berberine HCl has solid research to back up claims of regulating glucose and lipid metabolism.
- The manufacturer claims that Golo Release may help reduce stress and anxiety, slow the digestion of fat and carbs, and could regulate glucose and fat metabolism.
What are the Disadvantages of Golo Release?
- Berberine and Banaba can lower blood sugar and may cause blood sugar to become too low for certain individuals.
- Gardenia may act as a laxative and cause diarrhea.
- The Golo for Life plan may be costly compared to other weight loss plans.
- Some of the physicians listed on the Golo Web site do not have experience with weight loss, such as doctors listed as psychiatrists.
Q: How Much Does Golo Release Cost?
- one bottle at $49.95
- two bottles for $79.90
- three bottles for $99.90
Q: Where can I Buy Golo Release?
A: “Release” can be purchased from their official website.
Q: What is Golo Release’s Side Effects?
A: Some of the ingredients in Golo for Life’s “Release” supplements may lower blood sugar to levels that could be dangerous to certain individuals.
NOTE – Results will vary from person to person depending on the individual’s existing health condition, physical lifestyle, and diet. Always consult your doctor prior to making any dietary changes or starting any nutrition, health control or exercise program.
Q: Should a user of Golo Release be Aware of Medical Interaction?
A: The information on the Golo Release bottle state that there are no drug interactions.
Q: How Do I Use Golo Release?
A: According to the manufacturer, users should take one “Release” capsule three times a day with meals and an extra release capsule if the user has excess belly fat, after consuming a high-carb meal, if one has a stressful day, or is suffering from hunger and cravings. These supplements are used in conjunction with the Golo for Life meal plan.
CAUTION – Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the safety seal is damaged or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Q: What are the Precautions to take while taking Golo Release?
A: This product contains ingredients that may lower blood sugar levels in individuals already suffering from diabetes.
Q: What kind of diet is the Golo Release eating plan?
A: Golo Diet is a calorie-reducing diet and its eating plan — the GOLO Metabolic Plan — supplies between 1,300 and 1,800 calories per day, through whole foods, like fruits, vegetables, meats, eggs, and grains, according to its official website.
Golo Release – Final Verdict
The Golo Release supplements are said to focus on managing hormone levels when the “Release” supplements are taken with the directed meal plan and when exercise is incorporated. The manufacturer claims these supplements may regulate glucose and fat metabolism in order to keep insulin steadier for longer periods of time. However, the “Release” supplements may be seen as expensive compared to other dietary and weight loss supplements like Bio X4.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.