What is GenKeto?
The keto diet is getting more popular, and so are ketogenic supplements, such as GenKeto.
This product aims to support your keto regime and can allegedly help to speed up the results of your diet plan.
The supplement can be used by all healthy adults, and it should be consumed in oral form.
Table of Contents [Show]
GenKeto may support a metabolic rate and accelerate metabolism to promote fat burning and weight loss overall.
The formula might also work as an appetite suppressant to help you deal with cravings, which may eventually result in optimal weight management.
You may also experience a surge in energy and positive mood.
Who is the Manufacturer of GenKeto?
The name of the company that made GenKeto is Flex Core Labs.
Their headquarters are in San Diego, California, and they claim to be dedicated to finding a way to design supplements that will set them apart from other manufacturers.
They emphasize that they aim to make great supplements, but also provide exceptional customer service.
Apart from GenKeto, the company also makes GenForsko, which might also contribute to your weight loss program.
Their official website contains basic information, including a contact e-mail that you can use to reach them.
How Does GenKeto Work?
GenKeto uses its primary active blend to try to deliver all the claimed benefits.
The mixture of minerals, including sodium, calcium, and magnesium, are all a part of the BHB ketones, which your body should use as fuel instead of carbs.
7-Keto-DHEA is an ingredient that might require more research, but it was included with the hope that it may boost your metabolism and speed up weight loss.
Since GenKeto is a weight loss supplement based on keto rules, its results will considerably depend on your diet.
GenKeto Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The manufacturer combined the active ingredients of GenKeto into a ketogenic blend.
Here is the list of the compounds included:
- Sodium – all three minerals in this formula are actually beta-hydroxybutyrate, which is among the three main keto bodies our bodies burn.
- Calcium – also a part of BHB, it can play a role in preventing and boosting bone health and might even promote weight loss up to a certain extent.
- AAKG – it is short for arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, which has limited research available. However, you can find studies on arginine, which may help to reduce fat levels and alpha-ketoglutarate which prevents muscle loss and boosts immunity.
- 7-Keto-dehydroepiandrosterone – it may speed up your metabolism, which is why it was included in the formula. More research is required to confirm the effects of long-term use, although some studies found it safe to use for four weeks.
- Magnesium – a vital mineral for many processes in the organism, it may help to promote energy and physical performance.
MCT oil is also a part of the formula, and the inactive ingredients are magnesium stearate, rice flour, gelatin, and silica.
What Are the Advantages of GenKeto?
- A formula made for those on a ketogenic diet.
- The product may work as an appetite suppressant.
- It may promote fat burning.
- The supplement might help to feel better and have more energy.
What Are the Disadvantages of GenKeto?
- It requires an adaptation period before starting with a normal dosage.
- Limited research information available about 7-Keto-DHEA.
- The results might largely depend on your diet.
- The trial period might not be enough to see the effects of the product.
You May Also Like – True Slim Tea Reviews
GenKeto Questions and Answers
Q: How Should You Take GenKeto?
A: The instructions indicate that you should take two capsules daily. If you are a first-time user, start with a single capsule per day for the first 15 days, and then proceed to regular dosage. Always take GenKeto with water.
Q: How Much Does GenKeto Cost?
A: If you want to make a one-time purchase, you can expect the following prices:
- $82.95 for a single bottle
- $235 for three bottles
- $474 for six bottles
Alternatively, you can apply for a trial period to test the supplement.
Q: What are the Similar Products to GenKeto?
Q: What Is GenKeto’s Return Policy?
A: The return policy reveals that you have the right to send back GenKeto if you haven’t opened or used the supplement. The policy is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase, and you can expect a $10.95 fee for the return process.
Q: Does GenKeto Offer a Free Trial?
A: Yes, although the trial involves paying a $5.95 shipping fee. The trial is valid for 15 days and, unless you cancel it, $90 will be charged for the next 30-day supply of GenKeto.
GenKeto Review – Final Verdict
GenKeto is a health supplement that aims to speed up your metabolism and contribute to your ketogenic plan by boosting fat burning and weight loss.
While it may deliver some results if you are patient enough, you shouldn’t expect it to be effective unless you are on a keto diet.
Furthermore, sticking to a ketogenic plan is crucial for this formula’s effectiveness.
Other potential benefits of the weight loss product include appetite suppressing while ensuring enough energy in the tank for training and other activities.
However, you should keep in mind that you need to go through an adaptation period to see how you will react to the supplement.
Additionally, the inclusion of 7-keto-DHEA is questionable since the ingredient is only supported by limited scientific research.
Overall, GenKeto may be a good choice, but keep in mind there are many other similar health products out there.
You want to keep your options open until you find the ideal choice, so try to be patient when choosing a supplement that will fit your needs.
What Are The Current Deals/Offers available on GenKeto?
Get Great Deals & Discounts on GenKeto!
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.