In This Article
Cellutrim is a fat burning formula that is designed to assist an individual in reaching their weight loss goals and objectives. The fat-burning formula is said to use naturally occurring and readily available natural ingredients in its weight loss and weight management mandate.
Furthermore, it is said to concentrate on eliminating stubborn fats and attaining that slim and slender you look you so desire. However, there are no trial periods, versions or free samples associated with using this specific formula. Therefore, if interested in the product, you have to purchase it in full before verifying its claimed uses and benefits associated.
NOTE: “The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act defines a dietary ingredient as a vitamin; mineral; herb or other botanical; amino acid; dietary substance for use by man to supplement the diet by increasing the total dietary intake; or a concentrate, metabolite, constituent, extract, or combination of the preceding substances. Unlike drugs, supplements are not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure a disease” (FDA, 2020). Natural is not a word that that has been defined by the FDA, therefore often when companies use this word they can not use other claims.
They do not use other claims because it would be considered breaking the law. There is also no such thing that burns fat within your body that is not exercise. There are chemicals that block fat from being processed but besides that, there is no fat burner. Also, the lack of trial periods is worrisome considering companies that are confident in their products often do a 14-day or month free trial. I would tell customers to be weary because you are putting your money on the line.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Cellutrim
The manufacturers of the Cellutrim fat burning formula have not been identified as of now. However, they do claim that the formula has special functionalities and benefits that ensure success in ensuring weight loss.
These acclaimed benefits and functionalities include the ability to suppress and curd an individual’s appetite levels, to increase metabolism and fat burning rates, prevents the conversion of blood sugars and their absorptions aiding in their regulation, promotes the proper functioning of the thyroid gland and ensure that the body is protected from other harmful external factors.
If the manufacturers can not be identified, then again I would be worried. Companies that are proud of their product usually want to advertise that. Also, when you do not know who the manufacturer is then you do not know what country it is coming from. Every country has different regulations about what they allow. For example, the United States allows Azodicarbonamide (a whitening agent for cereal flour), while Europe does not allow it because it is considered a potential carcinogen (Focus for Health, 2019).
The verbiage “ensures weight loss” is another red flag because there is no way to ensure weight loss. An individual could buy the product and eat more than ever or consume extra calories and not lose any weight. The only way to lose weight is to reduce your overall caloric intake. Overall, calories in=calories out will determine an individuals weight.
Cellutrim Ingredients – How Does It Work?
The Cellutrim works by introducing essential and all-natural ingredients into the body. These ingredients aid in ensuring that your body’s metabolism rates are increased, appetite suppression is ensured and better regulations of the different body processes are achieved.
The ingredients making up this specific formula include:
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
- Citrus Aurantum – is commonly known as bitter orange, it has several therapeutic potentials. In a study performed on 360 individuals where over half of them were overweight or obese, they did not experience any adverse effects such as high blood pressure. The study reported that it promoted increased energy expenditure but did not give a number or what that exactly means (Overview on Citrus aurantium L, 2018). There appears to not be adverse side effects.
- Garcinia Cambogia – has been studied for weight loss, but there are not a lot of recent effect studies. In a study, people who were overweight were given either garcinia cambogia extract, soy leaf extract, or a placebo. After 10 weeks, none of the supplements promoted weight loss or lowered total cholesterol. Garcinia Cambogia, 2019). Through all the studies there appear to be no adverse effects for around 12 weeks or short periods of times.
- Ginseng – promotes an individual’s body energy levels while in the process of losing weight. It also has medicinal or nutrients that are able to improve the immune system and alleviating individual stress and mood levels. There is insufficient evidence that Ginseng reduces fatigue and enhances physical performance (JKMS, 2016). Larger scale RCTs need to be performed in order to get more solid data.
- Kelp – According to the Cleveland Clinic, it says to avoid iodine whether you have hyper or hypothyroidism because the effects vary person to person. They also do not suggest taking it in supplement form especially those with thyroid issues because they should not take more than 158-175 mcg of kelp per day (Cleveland Clinic, 2019).
- Gymnemasylvestre – it is responsible for regulating and controlling an individual’s blood sugar levels in the body ensuring that they are maintained at a constant. However, there is no evidence that Gymemasylvestre alone helps with blood sugar control.
- It suppresses your appetite levels ensuring that there is a minimal intake of calories, fats, and calories into the body and by making you feel fuller for longer periods of time.
- It enhances your metabolism rates ensuring that stored fats are burned to provide the energy required to engage in physical exercises or in the daily activities. Also, it prevents fats from being converted and stored promoting weight loss.
- Promotes an individual’s immune systems and promotes the production of different hormones that alleviate an individual’s mood and stress levels. Furthermore, it protects the body from harmful elements in the external and internal body environments.
- Helps an individual’s blood sugar levels making sure that one does not overindulge in harmful activities.
Cellutrim has no known negative impacts that are associated with its use as of now. There are no negative side effects that are severe that I found. But at the same time, there is no evidence to support that this product actually works. I would suggest individuals eat a healthy diet and get regular exercise to reduce weight.
Q: How much of the Cellutrim fat burning formula or supplement should I use?
A: The formula comes in the form of capsules packed in a bottle. Therefore, the dosage instructions require you to take two of them at a go. Be sure to take them on an empty stomach with enough water.
There is no evidence of any sort of fat burning pill, the only way to lose fat is to consume fewer calories than you burn.
Possible Side Effects
There are no extremely negative side effects that I have found that are in the product. But again, I do not know the quality of the products and there has been no evidence to support these claims.
Should You Buy this Product?
There are no long term side effects that I have read about. But also there is no strong evidence of the use of this drug. I would not suggest taking this supplement due to the fact that we do not know where it is manufactured and the lack of control over supplements. The less regulation the more dangerous a product is.
Alternatives to Cellutrim
Check out their details and identify any possible effects by comparing them with others in the market.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned diet pills and weight loss supplements based on the available research: