What is Carb-C6?
Carb-C6 is a formula which has many benefits, according to the promises of its manufacturer. The dietary supplement falls under the category of amylase inhibitors (starch blockers); they limit the absorption of unwanted calories.
Formulated to curb starch cravings; Carb-C6 supplement is designed to help consumers maintain a slim and attractive figure. In maintaining a healthy lifestyle, this product may also enhance the sculpting of your physique.
More so, the product is supposedly going to bring you more energy that leads to high productivity levels. Its website advertises how consumers can boost their rate of metabolism with the dietary supplement.
Who is the Manufacturer of Carb-C6?
Nucific is a manufacturer of health and wellness products, and the brand is based in California. The company has been in business since 2015; using clinical nutrition to help consumers boost their overall health.
The claims of this manufacturer have not been verified even though their website shows the exclusion of lactose, fillers, and gluten in the list of ingredients.
However, the sliming formula in this dietary supplement may effectively manage your weight, and curb carb cravings. According to the manufacturer, the supplement contains digestive enzymes, a probiotic and craving control blends.
How Does Carb-C6 Work?
Knowing how the ingredients in dietary supplements work are important before consuming them. It gives the consumer an idea of what to expect, and how to use the medicine.
The active ingredients in Carb-C6 act directly on the taste receptors of your tongue, boost energy, reduces hunger.
This impact helps to curb food cravings and turns you off from feeding on carbs and unhealthy fats. Otherwise, the consumer might fail to control weight gain and a tendency of having an unpleasant physique.
Apart from blocking ‘starchy’ taste receptors, Carb-C6 is also going to reduce the effect of slow metabolic rate and consumption of harmful chemicals from food.
Carb-C6 Ingredients – Are they Safe and Effective?
According to the label on Carb-C6 supplement, the list of six active ingredients includes;
- White Kidney Bean Extract 300 mg: Amylase is an enzyme that helps the body to break down carbohydrates, but the extracts of white kidney bean interfere with this process. The calories from carbs lead to weight gain; however, white bean extract will prevent this from happening. In aiding your weight loss, the extracts from white kidney bean ensure that your sugars don’t dissolve into smaller particles for your system to absorb.
- Mulberry Extract 200 mg: In this product, there’s 200 mg of mulberry extract per serving. This ingredient contains 1-deoxynojirimycin (DNJ); the compound reduces serum glucose (blood sugar) levels. It has been used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine for many years.
- Hibiscus Extract 200 mg: The concentration of Hibiscus sabdariffa extracts (HSE) in Carb-C6 is 200mg. The extract has blood pressure and metabolic-regulating compounds. More so, the extracts have been proven to reduce body weight, fat, and waist-to-hip ratio.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract 100 mg: In this product, there’s 100 mg of green tea extract per serving. The extract contains active compounds that activate norepinephrine (a fat burning hormone) that reduce muscles around the waistline and body mass index. More so, the polyphenol in green tea extracts reduces the efficiency of erastidiol (fat storing hormone).
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract 200 mg: The extracts of Gymnema Sylvestre can intercept receptors in your intestines and the absorption of sugar. This ingredient has anti-obesity and anti-diabetic properties, and can also reduce food cravings.
- ID-aIG Seaweed and Grape Seeds Extract 200 mg: Grape seed extract (GSE) and seaweed has a total concentration of 200mg in Carb-C6. Apart from antioxidants, the ingredients contain flavonoids, phenolic acids, and oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes (OPCs). The prevent tissue damage and ensure bone density.
What are the Advantages of Carb-C6?
- The supplement could help to block starch receptors on the tongue.
- This appetite suppressant may enhance the consumer’s rate of metabolism, and lead to a leaner physique.
- Its active ingredients help to strengthen vitality levels.
- Generally, the product is designed to lower fat and sugar cravings for weight loss management.
What are the Disadvantages of Carb-C6?
- Consumers might find more practical ways of controlling their food cravings instead of dietary pills
- There may be issues of allergy because of the herbal ingredients and extracts
- The supplement might discourage the need to use sheer willpower for weight management
How Should You Take Carb-C6?
As directed on the label of the pack, there are 60 capsules of fat control pills for 30 days. However, it’s recommended to take a serving of two capsules before your meal.
How Much Does Carb-C6 Cost?
According to the product’s official website; a bottle of the medication costs $69.95, and it excludes the cost of delivery. More so, there are discounts 11% and 18% cost when you purchase three or a dozen bottles respectively.
What is Carb-C6’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer allows a return within 90 days of purchase. More so, the buyers get a full refund if they’re not satisfied with the product.
Does Carb-C6 Offer a Free Trial?
The manufacturer of this weight loss product doesn’t offer for free trial versions for consumers.
Carb-C6 Review – Final Verdict
Carb-C6 might be able to help regulate the frequency at which you crave for carbs.
According to the product label, consumers should take 2 capsules daily before their biggest meals or carb diet.
Nucific offers updates on this product and exclusive offers for consumers they send their request, and they can also opt out from the plan.
The manufacturers claim that the product, the ingredients may help reduce cravings, hunger and boost energy for consumers that intend to shed weight.
Weight loss enthusiasts could find this dietary supplement as an alternative for uncontrolled snacking.
Consequently, indulging in excess dosage might be inevitable, and lead to adverse side effects.
You might become unsatisfied with the use of Carb-C6 capsules, and need a better alternative.
Our market research shows other safe starch-blocking dietary supplements with more claims of weight management.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."