What is CapsiFit?
CapsiFit is a weight loss product. You have probably seen a lot of weight loss supplements and diet pills in your time but CapsiFit might be a little different from the ones you have encountered.
For one thing, many diet pills depend on the effects of stimulants in order to hep your body burn off fat. CapsiFit is a product that is free of chemical stimulants.
That’s right, CapsiFit is claimed to be an all natural weight loss product. You may be asking yourself how that can be.
Well the claims of the manufacturer are many but the crux of their beliefs is that CapsiFit can help you lose weight by acting upon your metabolism. By ramping up your metabolism, CapsiFit is said to help you lose weight even when you are sedintary.
Who is the Manufacturer of CapsiFit?
It is most likely that the manufacturer of CapsiFit is a company of the same name. Often times, these companies name themselves after the product. The makers of CapsiFit claims that they have used all natural ingredients.
Moreover, they have used the premium grade versions of all the ingredients. CapsiFit is said not to give you the jitters or result in an energy crash either. CapsiFit is also claimed to have been clinically proven.
How Does CapsiFit Work?
The blend of ingredients in CapsiFit seem to be very important. The effects rely mainly on the use of capsicum which is a genus of plants from the nightshade family. It is said that capsicum can help ramp up the metabolism.
This is what gives CapsiFit it’s purported ability to prime the body for weight loss. It essentially works by making stored fat the primary source of energy for your body, therefore burning more of it when you work out.
CapsiFit Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
The ingredients in this product seem to be all natural. Some of them are a bit unlikely when considering that CapsiFit is a weight loss/diet supplement. Still, let’s take a look at the contributing ingredients in the CapsiFit formula.
- Thiamin – Thiamine deficiency has been observed in a certain percentage of people who are obese.
- Riboflavin – Riboflavin is actually a B vitamin and can help aid in weight loss efforts.
- Cinnamon Bark Extract – Cinnamon has been shown to reduce some of the negative effects of high fat diets.
- Niacin – Niacin is another form of B vitamin that can aid in reducing cholesterol levels.
- Folate – Sometimes referred to as folic acid, folate, when taken with other vitamins and combined with a healthy lifestyle, may maximize weight loss efforts.
- L-Carnitine Tartrate – L-carnitine moves fatty acids into the cells to be burned for energy.
- Capsimax – This is a trademarked form of capsicum, which is found in many peppers. It generates heat in the body and spurs metabolism.
What are the Advantages of CapsiFit?
- One benefit to taking CapsiFit is that it contains premium grade forms of certain ingredients.
- This product is said to help the user manage cholesterol.
- CapsiFit may also prevent certain inflammations from occurring in the body.
- We are also told that CapsiFit can help improve blood sugar levels and control high blood pressure.
What are the Disadvantages of CapsiFit?
- This product contains per 46 milligrams of Niacin and when Niacin is taken in high doses it can cause liver damage.
- Cinnamon bark does not hold any health benefits and may cause damage to the liver.
- The daily nutritional value of components in this product are not established.
- CapsiFit will only be beneficial to you if you are already or willing to engage in regular physical activity.
How Should You Take CapsiFit?
According to the CapsiFit website, most people do fine when they take three capsules of the product each day but you should still ask your doctor first.
How Much Does CapsiFit Cost?
A single bottle of CapsiFit will cost $69.00. If you buy six bottles, the price gets dropped to $49.00 each. If you buy three bottles, each bottle will cost $59.00.
What is CapsiFit’s Return Policy?
CapsiFit does come backed by a money-back guarantee which stipulates that you can get a refund for your purchase within 180 days no questions asked. Still there is little information given about the details of this guarantee.
Does CapsiFit Offer a Free Trial?
There is no free trial of CapsiFit currently available via their website. This may change in the future so be sure to check back at a later date.
CapsiFit Review – Final Verdict
To briefly recap, CapsiFit is a diet supplement that takes effect on your metabolism. Some advantages include the fact that all ingredients are natural.
Another is that CapsiFit may help you manage your cholesterol levels. There is also the claim that CapsiFit can actually prevent some inflammations in the body.
This product may also help if you have high blood pressure.
Some things to also keep in mind are that CapsiFit contains a significant amount of Niacin which may lead to some liver problems.
The cinnamon bark in this product has not been proven to improve weight loss or have any medical usage and may even cause liver damage for some people.
There is also not much detail given about the money back guarantee associated with this product. As a consumer, you should keep your options open and research other products including CapsiFit.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Read about The Top Rated Weight Loss Supplements of the Year 2019. Click Here
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."