African Mango is a relatively recent addition to the weight loss* product market. The substance is an extract of the Irvingia Gabonensis plant and is included in a number of African Mango diet supplements, including IrvingAppress. There is a good amount of information available on the internet regarding African Mango with one site, in particular, containing details about the benefits of the substance and exactly how it works to aid weight loss*.
Clinical studies have been performed on African Mango, which is all published. In addition to the product being able to result in a 12.3lb decrease* in weight over 8 weeks, it can also help to lower cholesterol levels by 39% in the same timeframe.
What is African Mango Plus?
African Mango is described as a natural ‘superfruit’ and weight loss* extract and can be found growing in West Africa. It helps to control obesity by stimulating certain ‘fat’ hormones such as Leptin and Adipocetin. This first hormone, in particular, is important for its ability to notify the body that it is full, thus curbing cravings and overeating.
Most African Mango brands also contain Green Tea, an antioxidant that helps to increase* the metabolism and burn fat more efficiently. No indication is given as to how much of these ingredients should be included in a supplement for optimal benefits, but they are safe and don’t give bitter side effects.
Who is the Manufacturer of African Mango Plus?
African Mango runs under a nutritional private label known as African Mango Plus. This private label has been manufacturing wholesale supplements for years including curcumin supplement, green tea supplements, anti-aging supplements, biotin, and many other premium grade nutraceuticals.
African Mango Plus Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
African mango has natural ingredients that help in inducing weight loss*. It is therefore not loaded with harmful ingredients. As a supplement, other ingredients have been incorporated including;
- Supports the breakdown of fat.
- Boosts* the burning of calories in the body.
Green Tea Leaf Extract
- Increases* the process of fat burning.
- Has antioxidants that boost* immunity.
- Promotes* a relaxed state of mind.
- Helps with weight loss* while including the quality of sleep.
- Promotes* fat burning and weight loss*.
- Helps in lowering bad cholesterol.
What are the Advantages of African Mango Plus?
- It may lower triglycerides and blood cholesterol.
- Aids in the reduction* of the growth of fat cell.
- It is highly effective in getting rid of cholesterol and fat in the body.
- Supports the control of blood sugar.
- It might aid in weight loss*.
What are the Disadvantages of African Mango Plus?
- The negative customer feedbacks which are online are a little bit prominent.
- Scientific back up behind its working mechanism is not very reliable.
African Mango Plus Review – Final Verdict
African Mango is one of the most popular dietary supplements that aid in losing weight. The ingredients that have been used to formulate this product are claimed to be safe and have a great potential for curbing appetite and controlling cravings.
Some customers have however placed their reviews online claiming that this supplement does not work at all. This could discourage other customers. There is also no proven scientific backup supporting the fact that this supplement aids in weight reduction*. It would be great to do research on much other weight loss* products in the market which could do better than this.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.