What is Acutrim?
Acutrim is marketed as an amazing weight loss pill by its manufacturer. Currently, it is impossible to find as it contained Phenylpropanolamine which is a non-prescription drug same as amphetamine which was found to be extremely unsafe on the health of the consumer. The Acutrim website no longer exists and all the information found on Acutrim is from independent sites that deal with dieting and medical issues.
Phenylpropanolamine was originally used to treat congested and stuffy noses before it was discovered to have appetite suppressing abilities. Acutrim is a result of this discovery.
Who is the Manufacturer of Acutrim?
The manufacturer of this product claims that this product can increase the heart rate, speed up the metabolism and release serotonin which is a mood enhancer and suppresses the appetite.
The Science behind Acutrim
Scientific studies done on Acutrim have shown that this product only works for a short period and approximately ¼ lb per week can be lost. The product then requires a gradual increase in the dosage to provide effective results. It can be used by both men and women regardless of the fitness level.
Acutrim Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene)
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (as Di-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate)
- Vitamin K (as Phylloquinone)
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCL)
- Riboflavin, Niacin (as Niacinamide)
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)
- Folate (as Folic Acid)
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)
- Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Patothenate)
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)
- Iron (as carbonyl Iron)
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenate)
- Copper (as Copper Citrate)
- Manganese (as Manganese Carbonate)
- Chromium (as Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)
- Mate Leaf Standardized Extract
- Green Tea Leaf Standardized Extract (Contains Caffeine)
- Panax Ginseng Root Standardized Extract
- Chocolate (Cocoa Bean) Extract
- Bladder wrack Kelp
What Do These Ingredients Tell Us About Acutrim Performance?
These ingredients work together on the hypothalamus and lead to a reduced appetite. It contains great amounts of nutrients and minerals that are important in the day to day health of the consumer.
What are the Advantages of Acutrim?
- Contains chromium that aids in controlling of fat and cholesterol levels.
- Comes with simple and easy to use instructions.
- Is an appetite suppressant and mood enhancer.
What are the Disadvantages of Acutrim?
- According to experts’ opinion, Acutrim is an unsafe product for your health.
- Only offer short term weight loss results.
- The official website does not exist on the internet anymore.
Use according to the manufacturer’s recommendation on the bottle and gradually increase the dosage for efficient results. Because of the negative reviews from health experts, always seek your physician’s advice before administration.
For How Long Should I Take Acutrim?
Acutrim should be continuously taken to experience maximum effectiveness. The effects become more visible as the dosage is increased gradually.
Acutrim Review – Final Verdict
You could not get Acutrim even if you were interested in purchasing it as it does not exist since being banned for being an extremely dangerous product. The sites that have reviews on Acutrim also warn the consumer against the use Acutrim and any other weight loss supplement that contains Phenylpropanolamine. The official list of ingredients is not available hence knowing what it contains and what it lacks is a difficult task. The fact that consumers cannot access it could be because the product is banned. Sincerely it is impossible to provide a conclusive review on Acutrim with no clinical test results or consumer testimonials to rely on.
Below you'll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.