What is Standard Process A-C Carbamide?
Standard Process A-C Carbamide was introduced to the market in 1946 as a dietary supplement for supporting healthy fluid transfer in body tissues.
It functions as a physiological diuretic that also promotes the healthy formation and excretion of urine.
The special formulation also works to promote healthy fluid levels and support the healthy function of the urinary system.
Who is the Manufacturer of Standard Process A-C Carbamide?
Standard Process A-C Carbamide is manufactured by a company known as Standard Process.
Table of Contents [Show]
The company has long established a reputation since it was established in 1929.
This company offers a variety of supplements which can be used for different purposes.
It is actually based in the USA.
The company features 3 major product lines including
- Standard Process Veterinary Formulas
- Standard Process whole food supplements
The manufacturers of this supplement claim that it works to promote healthy fluid levels in a healthy way.
It is also claimed to support a healthy urinary system while improving its function.
Some of its ingredients including Vitamin C are claimed to be potent sources of antioxidant properties.
It is also claimed healthy fluid levels of cells found in the body.
You Can Also Read – EXPELIS REVIEW
How Does Standard Process A-C Carbamide Work?
The formulation uses a special diuretic formulation to support the healthy formation and elimination of urine.
It also contains the potent antioxidant vitamin C which may help protect cells in the body from free radical damage.
It includes the urinary system helping it function optimally.
The supplement also contains vitamin A, which is useful in treating urinary tract infections.
The vitamin is very useful in keeping the urinary tract healthy and preventing problems like UTI.
Standard Process A-C Carbamide Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Helps in protecting the body against trauma states study.
- It can also be reserved to be used as energy in the body.
Carbohydrates (3 g)
- Increases energy in the body.
- It could be a good source of fiber. According to MayoClinic carbs fit into a healthy diet.
Vitamin A (1500 IU)
- Helps in regulating tissue growth in the body.
- Helps in maintaining the balance of pH within the body.
Vitamin C (18 mg)
- Maintains proper conduction in the nerves.
- Protects the urinary tract against infections.
- Improve the health of the urinary function system.
- Supports fluid levels which are healthy.
Arrow Root Flour
- Regulates blood pressure and heart rate. According to Dr.Axe, Arrow Root Flour also help boost Immunity and Soothe Digestion.
- It is a source of many vitamins including riboflavin and pantothenic acid which act as substrates for fat, protein, and carbohydrate metabolism in the body.
What are the Advantages of Standard Process A-C Carbamide?
- It may promote healthy fluid levels.
- Supports a healthy urinary system while improving its function.
- It may help in the regulation of blood pressure and heart rate.
- Helps in protecting the urinary tract against infection.
- May support the regulation of tissue growth in the body.
What are the Disadvantages of Standard Process A-C Carbamide?
- There is no clinical evidence supporting its claims.
- It can only be purchased online.
Standard Process A-C Carbamide Questions and Answers
Q: How Long Will It Take To Show Results?
A: The diuretic effects should be seen within a few days of intake.
Q: Does It Interact with Medication?
A: There is a possibility that the supplement will interact with certain medications. Check with your healthcare professional before taking it if you are under any medication.
Q: Who Can Take Standard Process A-C Carbamide?
A: The supplement can be taken by anyone as long as they are in good health.
Q: How much does Standard Process A-C Carbamide cost?
A: It cost $21.50 for 90 Capsules and $54.50 for 270 Capsules.
Q: How much time does it take to ship the order?
A: For shipping details, you can refer to its Official website.
Q: Are there any alternatives to Standard Process A-C Carbamide?
A: Yes, there are multiple products in the market such as Waterex.
What Kind of Reviews are Out there for Standard Process A-C Carbamide?
There are several customer reviews about Carbamide of which not all exhibit the same reactions.
Since the reactions are somehow different, we can, therefore, see the extent. It is, however, a normal thing to have different reactions because of how different people react to different products.
One customer loved this supplement because it worked great for her when it came to the stopping of swelling feet.
The other customer on the other hand who had fluid retention all over the body and thyroid eye disease could not see any change after using this supplement for only a day. He, however, did not experience any side effects.
Standard Process A-C Carbamide Review – Final Verdict
According to the claims of the manufacturer, Standard Process A-C Carbamide is an effective product based on what it can do.
For those looking to have healthy fluid levels and formation and excretion of the urine, this product promises to do just that.
It, therefore, improves the functioning of the urinary system. As much as the formula is however claimed to be effective, there are no sufficient clinical studies proving these facts and so potential customers are encouraged to explore further before purchasing a product.
Standard Process A-C Carbamide can be purchased through their Official WebSite
Water retention can be safely addressed using dietary supplements made from natural ingredients. The best supplements for this problem are those that contain ingredients that are proven to be safe and effective. Take note that when it comes to treating water retention, it is also important to consider the electrolyte balance of the user. An added plus is if the product also promotes a healthy urinary system. Ultimately, we were able to determine the bottom-line value of each product. Now, you no longer have to spend a lot of time researching just to find the best water retention product on the market.
We have listed the top Water Retention products on the market, in our opinion