Water retention can be caused by several reasons. One of the most common causes is hormonal fluctuation. Hormonal imbalances can occur due to premenstrual syndrome, menopause and the use of steroids. For men who want to control water retention when they are using steroids, one of the most popular solutions is the use of Arimidex.
Liquidex is an underground from of Arimidex. It is being sold by underground pharmaceutical companies. This means that it is illegal and not approved by the FDA. This is the drug of choice of men who are using steroids for controlling estrogen levels and treating or preventing water retention.
How does Liquidex Work?
This drug is not prescribed by doctors for treating water retention. Arimidex is only for postmenopausal women. Some people may be allergic to this drug. It can cause bone weakening or osteoporosis, high cholesterol, skin reactions and changes in liver function. Side effects include hot flashes, arthritis, weakness, back pain, sore throat, nausea, depression and high blood pressure.
- When it comes to treating water retention, there is no reason why anyone should use this drug.
- There is no clinical evidence that it can really address water retention.
- It is a drug only for postmenopausal women and its use in controlling estrogen levels during the use of steroids is illegal.
- The drug is not prescribed by doctors for water retention.
- Liquidex is illegal and not approved by the FDA.
- It can cause many side effects that can even put your life in danger.
- This is a drug only for postmenopausal women for the treatment of certain types of breast cancer.
- It is only sold by underground laboratories and research chemical companies illegally.
Again, for water retention there is no reason why anyone should be using Liquidex or Arimidex. It would be best to use natural water retention supplements or consult your healthcare provider regarding treatment options for water retention. Otherwise, you will just be putting your health or even your life at risk.
Water retention can be safely addressed using dietary supplements made from natural ingredients. The best supplements for this problem are those that contain ingredients that are proven to be safe and effective. Take note that when it comes to treating water retention, it is also important to consider the electrolyte balance of the user. An added plus is if the product also promotes a healthy urinary system. Ultimately, we were able to determine the bottom-line value of each product. Now, you no longer have to spend a lot of time researching just to find the best water retention product on the market.
We have listed the top Water Retention products on the market, in our opinion