What is Expelis?
Produced by Pharmaxa Labs, Expelis is promoted as being the ideal all natural diuretic. Expelis is said to potentially be beneficial for anyone looking for a way to urinate excessive bloat due to water, ease water retention caused by PMS, and minimize the effects of edema.
Expelis may also be useful for aiding individuals in losing excess water weight. This diuretic is promoted and sold through an official product website that includes an FAQ section, user reviews, and information regarding the ingredients and purposes of those ingredients.
What are the Key Ingredients in Expelis?
Expelis is formulated from the following ingredients:
- Potassium Gluconate maintains the fuilds in the body and recover from deficiencies, magnesium citrate, vitamin B6.
- Taraxacum Officinale Leaf Extract is also known as dandelion and helps in water retention.
- Uva Ursi Leaf Extract is a diuretic that helps to reduce* water weight in body.
- Green Tea Leaf is a traditional medicine that boosts* metabolism and aids to weight loss*.
- Parsley Extract helps in fluid retention.
- Buchu Leaf Extract helps to cleanse urinary system.
- Juniper Berry Extract aids to kidney and stomach problems.
- Hydrangea Root improves* kidney function and cleanses the urinary tract.
- Corn Silk improve* the urine flow thus reducing* the swelling.
- Magnesium Citrate it helps to relieve the symptoms of PMS.
- Pyridoxine HCl helps to reduce* bloating. Exact milligram values per serving size (5 capsules) are also provided online, allowing consumers to stay informed about the concentration of each particular ingredient in Expelis. Only premium quality ingredients are used in this dietary supplement.
How Does Expelis Work?
Expelis active ingredients are practically all compounds that function as natural diuretics. This makes sense since the primary purpose of this product is to stimulate the loss of excess water weight through increasing* urine output.
At the same time, Expelis formula also includes compounds like green tea leaf extract; green tea leaf extract is beneficial for increasing* metabolic rates, which in turn should also help any individuals who are seeking to lose* fat weight as well.
Additionally, this product formula also makes use of compounds that prevent loss of essential electrolytes.
Expelis is said to be capable of producing its promised benefits in as little as 12 hours from first consuming this product. For optimal results, three Expelis tablets should be taken in the morning after breakfast, and two more tablets should be taken following the afternoon meal. Exceeding this recommended daily dosage of five pills per day is not recommended.
What are the Advantages of Expelis?
- Discount Code REV10 gets you 10% OFF your order at Expelis.com
- There are many satisfied user reviews of this product.
- The official Expelis website provides detailed information on this supplement, including a full list of the all natural ingredients.
- All purchases are backed by a 60-day satisfaction guarantee.
What are the Disadvantages of Expelis?
- Clinical studies do not appear to have been conducted on Expelis complete formula.
- No free samples are offered.
To Undertand the Working of Expelis, Please Watch This Video
How Much is Expelis?
A single bottle of Expelis capsules costs about $29.95 and is sold with a 60-day satisfaction guarantee.
Expelis Review – The Bottom Line
Expelis fully disclosed the list of ingredients should be extremely helpful for consumers seeking to make an informed decision about this product. Additionally, the 60-day satisfaction guarantee should also appeal to many individuals.