What is Expelis?
Expelis is a diuretic supplement that supports the reduction of excess fluids in the body. Many people often feel bloated due to an excess of fluids which can be caused by a number of conditions. Whether it’s due to too much salt in the diet, hormonal changes, or issues with the kidneys, excess fluid can make the individual feel extremely uncomfortable and may even contribute to weight gain.
Table of Contents [Show]
Expelis offers a solution to excess fluid using a blend of ingredients that reduce the problem without diminishing the essential electrolytes in the body.
The result is less puffiness and bloating, especially in the hands and feet, a feeling of lightness and a healthy balance of fluids.
What are the Key Ingredients in Expelis?
The Expelis formula contains the following natural ingredients:
- Taraxacum Officinale Leaf Extract – Commonly known as the dandelion, this botanical is a key ingredient in the relief of water retention. Having a mild diuretic effects, it can encourage excess fluids to be flushed safely from the body.
- Green Tea Leaf – As a potent antioxidant, Green Tea Leaf has many benefits. However, it is also said to promote an increase in urination and, because it has a thermogenesis effect, encourage more effective fat burning
- Uva Ursi Leaf – This evergreen shrub supports a reduction in water retention which in turn, lessens bloating and water weight
- Juniper Berry – Naturally supports kidney function, while stimulating the bladder for improved elimination of urine
- Bachu Leaf – A traditional herbal diuretic, this extract encourages perspiration for additional fluid loss and is also said to stimulate and cleanse the urinary system
- Potassium – Low levels of Potassium in the body can lead to fluid retention and water weight gain. Expelis ensures that the levels of Potassium are kept at an optimal level to reduce the risk of excess fluids in the body
- Corn Silk – This part of the corn is often overlooked in terms of its health benefits. However, it is a safe and natural diuretic that plays an important role in the overall Expelis formula, helping to flush excess fluids to reduce bloating and mild edema
- Magnesium – This mineral is particularly beneficial for women who experience PMS-related water retention especially in the days just prior to menstruation
- Parsley Extract – This common herb safely expels excess fluids from the body without upsetting electrolyte levels and also has powerful antimicrobial and antiflatulent properties.
What are the Advantages of Expelis?
- Safely addresses the problem of water retention
- Improves the functioning of the kidneys
- Maintains electrolyte levels
- Contributes to weight management by reducing water weight
- Relieves the discomfort from bloating and swelling
- Alleviates water retention due to PMS
- Has no harmful side effects
- Starts working almost instantly
What are the Disadvantages of Expelis?
- The manufacturer offers no free samples of the product
To Undertand the Working of Expelis, Please Watch This Video
Does Expelis Really Work?
Through the use of natural diuretics, Expelis can encourage the reduction of excess fluids in the body. The fast-acting formula stimulates urine output but does so safely, leaving vital electrolytes intact. People who use Expelis may find that they lose weight more easily and gain a leaner physique due to the reduction of swelling, puffiness and bloating. Click here to read more information about Expelis.
The Expelis formula contains ingredients that have multiple health benefits, encouraging a faster metabolism, better functioning of the kidneys and an increase in energy levels.
How Much is Expelis?
One bottle of Expelis costs $29.95 when purchased directly from the manufacturer. Customers can also buy 4 bottles for a cost of $89.95 or opt for the Total Body System, consisting of Expelis, Colopril and Phenocal (other products from the same manufacturer) at a cost of $97.77. All orders are backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee and the website often offers additional discount coupons to be used at checkout.
Expelis Review – The Bottom Line
The bloating and swelling caused by excess fluids can make the individual feel uncomfortable, heavy and sluggish. Sometimes even trying to cut down on salt and increasing the intake of water may not help which is why using a product such as Expelis is a healthy option. Because it only uses natural diuretics wihout harmful chemicals or synthetic substances, there is no danger to the user and levels of essential electrolytes are not lost, despite the increase in urination.
Additionally, using a diuretic such as Expelis may benefit anyone who can’t reach their weight loss goals due to water weight and women who experience puffiness and mild edema due to PMS. The fact that it has other health properties thanks to the addition of ingredients such as Green Tea Leaf, Parsley and Magnesium make it even more beneficial for overall health.
Where To Buy Expelis?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Expelis.com
Discount Code REV10 gets you 10% OFF your order at Expelis.com