What is Cranberry Extract?
There are many home remedies for water retention. Aside from herbs, there are also one of the best natural diuretic supplements that can help treat and prevent water retention problems. Water retention can result from several things, like illnesses, medications, and hormonal imbalances. Cranberry juice is one of the most popular home remedies for water retention.
Cranberry is popularly used for the natural treatment and prevention of urinary tract infections. It is also a natural diuretic that can help address water retention. It is simply a concentrated version of cranberry that can be used to treat several conditions. However, it is a supplement, hence it is not approved by the FDA for medical use. Let’s take this natural treatment under scrutiny and determine if it is really effective.
How Does It Rate?
- Nature’s Way product.
- Used to treat and prevent urinary tract infections naturally.
- Carefully tested and produced to a high quality standard.
- dietary supplements with natural ingredients.
- Gluten Free.
- Stearic acid
- Cranberry extract has a mild diuretic effect.
- It is natural and doesn’t cause serious side effects, unlike diuretic drugs.
- There is some clinical evidence showing that cranberry acts as a diuretic.
- It can be used to help treat bladder infections.
- It is very cheap and can be purchased almost anywhere.
- There is not enough evidence indicating that cranberry extract can really address water retention issues.
- There are many low-quality products being sold on the market, so choosing one is a little difficult.
- It is not effective for weight loss and can just get rid of some water weight.
- Capsules may not be as effective compared to all-natural juice.
How Does Cranberry Extract Work?
Cranberry is commonly used for preventing and treating bladder infections, like urinary tract infections. However, it should not be used alone for treating infections. It may not be effective, and the delay can allow the condition to worsen.
The FDA has not reviewed cranberry extract for safety or effectiveness in any medical use, like as a diuretic. In fact, there is no substantial evidence that it can help address water retention effectively.
Alternatives to Cranberry Extract
Cranberry Extract Ingredients – Are They Safe and Effective?
– Cellulose is the most abundant organic substance. well-known for its exceptional renewable and biodegradable qualities. It benefits humans because it contains necessary fibre that aids the digestive system.
– Silica is most commonly used in cosmetic and skincare products to improve the feel and texture of the formulations. Furthermore, it protects heart health by lowering the risk of hypertension.
– Sodium is found in very minute amounts in practically every natural food, as it fulfils the nutritional requirements of a balanced diet. Furthermore, it aids in the restoration of youthful and healthy skin.
– It increases the bioavailability of supplement ingredients and medications by enhancing the contract between body fluids and the medication.
– It has various effects on physiology and health, which is essential for keeping a healthy body composition. It has been proven useful for controlling the energy metabolism in fat tissue.
Cranberry Extract Review – FAQ’s
Q: What is the dosage of the cranberry extract?
A: Take 1 tablet three times daily with an 8 oz. glass of water or other liquid.
Q: What instructions should be followed when using cranberry extract?
A: Take one tablet three times per day with a 8-ounce glass of water or other beverage. Consult a healthcare expert before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Q: What is Cranberry Extract Return Policy?
A: All products come with a 90 Day, or longer, manufacturer warranty
Customer Reviews for Cranberry Extract
This is an excellent product. I bought it for friends, however it doesn’t work as well on myself because of my cardiac problem. But I would strongly advise you to try this product; you might be luckier than me. God bless you.~ Review by Robertson.
Pills Too Large!! This product is a good standardised cranberry extract. The pills, however, are difficult to swallow since they are large and their surface is rough.~ Review by Danny M.
Cranberry Extract Review – Final Verdict
In the end, it is still relatively safe to say that cranberry extract is safe. There are some studies showing that it has a mild diuretic effect. Remember that it should only be used in mild cases of water retention. However, it would still be best to consult your physician regarding your water retention problem since there may be an underlying health problem causing it in the first place.
Water retention can be safely addressed using dietary supplements made from natural ingredients. The best supplements for this problem are those that contain ingredients that are proven to be safe and effective. Take note that when it comes to treating water retention, it is also important to consider the electrolyte balance of the user. An added plus is if the product also promotes a healthy urinary system. Ultimately, we were able to determine the bottom-line value of each product. Now, you no longer have to spend a lot of time researching just to find the best water retention product on the market.
We have listed the top Water Retention products on the market, in our opinion