Water retention or edema can happen due to a variety of reasons. This includes medication, medical conditions and a diet high in sodium. The medical treatment for such problem is using diuretics. However, this should only be done under close doctor supervision. For simple cases of water retention, over-the-counter products are available. Let’s take a closer look at one such product.
Aqua-Rite has a 100% herbal formula. It doesn’t contain strong chemicals that can cause serious health problems. It was formulated by a team of expert herbalists, homeopaths and naturopaths to provide relief* for water retention due to any reason. The product has been available on the market for a long time and there are no known side effects from using it.
How does Aqua-Rite Work?
One of the product’s key ingredients is buchu or Agathosmabetulina which supports* the body’s natural ability to get rid of toxins through the secretion of water retained in various parts of the body. It also contains dandelion or Taraxacumofficinalis that supports* the healthy flow of bile. This gives it a supportive effect on the digestive system particularly the liver.
Aqua-Rite also contains the herb olive leaf or Oleaeuropea which is well known in the herbal world for helping maintain normal blood pressure, improving* circulation and balancing blood sugar levels. It also has a powerful antioxidant activity that also helps relax blood vessels. Numerous studies are proof of the effectiveness of the product’s ingredients.
- Made from all-natural herbal ingredients so it is safe and free from side effects.
- Can be purchased without a prescription.
- Very easy to use. You just have to take 0.25 mL with ¼ cup of water or any beverage three times a day.
- Doesn’t contain animal products, gluten, flavourings, artificial colours or preservatives.
- It is backed by a one year unconditional money back guarantee*.
- There are many good reviews and feedback for this product.
- There is no clinical evidence proving that the product really does what it claims*.
- It has not been tested for safety during pregnancy or nursing.
- Only a few websites sell this product.
Aqua-Rite is a good natural supplement for water retention. Take note that it should only be used for simple cases of edema. For serious cases, it is still best to consult your doctor in order to determine if an underlying condition is causing the problem.
Water retention can be safely addressed using dietary supplements made from natural ingredients. The best supplements for this problem are those that contain ingredients that are proven to be safe and effective. Take note that when it comes to treating water retention, it is also important to consider the electrolyte balance of the user. An added plus is if the product also promotes a healthy urinary system. Ultimately, we were able to determine the bottom-line value of each product. Now, you no longer have to spend a lot of time researching just to find the best water retention product on the market.