In This Review
C Serum 22 Overview
Vitamin C plays a key role in keeping our immune response optimally functioning. In fact, that’s the reason why many people will take a Vitamin C supplement and not take any other mineral or vitamin supplementation to go with it. While your skin benefits from Vitamin C intake, little do most people know that Vitamin C works great wonders when applied to the skin too.
By applying this vitamin C serum for the face, Vitamin C becomes more readily available for the skin to absorb and assimilate so that it can help power up the skin’s natural repair and renewal processes instantly. The problem with topical Vitamin C, however, is the unstable nature of this good vitamin in its pure form. It looks like C Serum 22 has been able to find a viable, effective solution to this age-old problem with Vitamin C.
Vitamin C Serum 22 by Serumtologie has effectively infused Vitamin C in its formulation by using its Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate derivative, which is a more stable form of Vitamin C.
This vitamin and moisture-rich serum consists of the following active ingredients, with their corresponding concentrations in the formulation:
- Vitamin C (22%)
- Hyaluronic Acid (5%)
- Ferulic Acid (1%)
- Vitamin E (1%)
With daily use, antioxidant levels in your skin significantly increase and the search for free radicals is activated. Other than preventing cell damage due to free radicals and UV rays, these active ingredients also promote better hydrated and better-nourished skin.
The natural astringent properties of Vitamin C, acting together with the resurfacing of newer, younger, more flawless skin resulting from the more efficient skin cell turnover, also gives you a brighter skin complexion as you’ve never seen before.
C Serum 22 retails at $30 and $35 for every 1 fl. oz. bottle.
How Does It Rate?
- Headquartered in Beverly Hills in California, USA, Vitamin C Serum 22 by Serumtologie conceptualizes innovative ideas and formulates revolutionary products in skincare.
- The company gained much success with C Serum 22 and is now only beginning to venture into the formulation and production of other similar, quality skincare products.
- C Serum 22 is committed to offering skin care products that are just as luxurious and made from high-quality ingredients as do its more expensive counterparts, minus the hefty price.
- Deionized Aqua (Water) with an infusion of Organic Asiatica (Gotu Kola)
- Wildcrafted Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion)
- Wildcrafted Geranium Maculatum (Wild Geranium)
- Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe)
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)
- Polyolefin (trade name as carbomer)
- (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid (L-Arginine)
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil)
- Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin
- Beneficial to your skin for its powerful antioxidant protection that helps inhibit and prevent damage due to free radicals and UV radiation
- Provides skin with a stable form of Vitamin C
- Boosts collagen production and promotes better collagen synthesis which, in turn, supports the resurfacing of new skin
- Formulated free from most harmful ingredients often found in skincare products
- Manufacturer openly discloses the potency or percentage concentration of all four active ingredients
- It takes time to show the result.
- Allergic reactions may be seen in some users due to Vitamin C.
- A tingling sensation upon application.
- Itching may be seen on the skin.
- Redness may happen in some cases.
- Skin irritation could be experienced.
- A tingling sensation upon application.
How Does C Serum 22 Work?
C Serum 22 works by combining the high potency value of Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate with three other potent ingredients Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid, and Ferulic Acid to revitalize the skin and send off a strong signal to your skin cells to begin a more powerful, more rapid skin cell repair and renewal process that eliminates old, damaged skin and replaces it with a newer, more flawless layer.
The Hyaluronic Acid in the formulation works together with Vitamin C and Vitamin E to stimulate the skin to produce collagen at much higher levels and also better synthesize collagen present in the skin.
With the addition of Ferulic Acid, the antioxidant properties of Vitmain C and Vitamin E are significantly enhanced, bringing you silkier, more radiant skin.
C Serum 22 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Other than the four active ingredients discussed above, C Serum 22 is also formulated with the following inactive Ingredients:
Deionized Aqua (Water) with an infusion of Organic Asiatica (Gotu Kola)
Wildcrafted Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion)
– The dandelion, often known as the common dandelion, is a blooming herbaceous perennial plant in the dandelion genus of the Asteraceae family (syn. Compositae).
Wildcrafted Geranium Maculatum (Wild Geranium)
– Geranium maculatum, often known as the wild geranium, spotted geranium, or wood geranium, is a perennial plant found in eastern North America’s woodlands, ranging from southern Manitoba and southwestern Quebec south to Alabama and Georgia, and west to Oklahoma and South Dakota.
Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe)
– The polysaccharides found in the gel of Aloe vera leaves are thought to be responsible for many of the plant’s health advantages. Wound healing, antifungal activity, hypoglycemia or antidiabetic effects, anti-inflammatory, anticancer, immunomodulatory, and gastroprotective qualities are only a few of the biological activities. 
– According to the study, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is a popular dietary supplement used for a variety of reasons, the most frequent of which is as an anti-inflammatory agent. It has been thoroughly researched in both animal models and human clinical trials and tests.
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)
– It’s a tiny deciduous tree or shrub that grows up to 6 metres (occasionally 10 metres) tall and has a thick cluster of stems at the base. The bark is light brown, smooth, and scaly, with reddish-purple inner bark. Initially pubescent, the branchlets become smooth, light orange-brown with occasional white spots, and then dark or reddish-brown. Acute, somewhat falcate, downy, light brown leaf buds.
Polyolefin (trade name as carbomer)
– Polyolefin is polyacrylic acid. Polyethylene with carboxylic acid (CO2H) substituents on alternate carbons is what it is. Alternating carbon atoms in the backbone are stereogenic because of these groups (colloquially: chiral). As a result, acrylic acid comes in three different forms: atactic, syndiotactic, and isotactic, however, this distinction is rarely mentioned.
(2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid (L-Arginine)
– L-arginine is a naturally occurring amino acid present in red meat, chicken, fish, and dairy products. It is required for protein synthesis and is extensively utilized in circulation.
Nitric oxide is formed when L-arginine is transformed in the body. Nitric oxide causes blood arteries to dilate, allowing more blood to flow through them. L-arginine also promotes the production of growth hormones, insulin, and other hormones and chemicals in the body.
Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
– This moisturizer is used to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin, as well as mild skin irritations (such as diaper rash, skin burns from radiation therapy). Emollients soften and hydrate the skin while also reducing irritation and peeling. Some products (zinc oxide, white petroleum, for example) are primarily used to protect the skin against irritation (such as from wetness).
Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil)
– The liquid generated in the seed of the shrub Simmond Sia Chinensis (jojoba), which is native to southern Arizona, southern California, and northern Mexico, is known as jojoba oil. The oil accounts for around half of the weight of a jojoba seed.
– According to study, Phenoxyethanol is a sticky, greasy material with a nice odor that has been likened to flowers. Cosmetics, soaps, and detergents, like the food we eat, are prone to spoilage. Phenoxyethanol inhibits the growth of fungus, bacteria, and yeast in your products. 
Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin
C Serum 22 Video Reviews
- Address – 468 North Camden Drive, Suite 200, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Contact – +1 844-478-7546
C Serum 22 FAQ’s
Q: What are the instructions to use C Serum 22?
A: Cleanse and tone skin. Apply C Serum 22 using your clean, bare fingers. Top with sunscreen. Use twice daily for the best results.
Q: What are the precautions for C Serum 22?
A: Take care not to let the product get into contact with your eyes. Use sunscreen during the day as some product ingredients may make the skin more photosensitive.
Q: Who can use C Serum 22?
A: For people with mature skin, 30 years old and above, only.
Q: How are the Serumtologie C Serum 22 Reviews given by the consumers?
A: Reading the reviews given by the consumers is important before sitting to a particular product. The following are some of the C Serum 22 reviews that you can read before making your decision.
Love this Vit C Serum. It’s the first one I’ve used; others just stung my skin!
My fav morning ritual is to dab someone under my eyes and face and then apply gel eye patches to really soak it in. My baggy eyes are much refreshed and look so much better, even on days when I don’t get to do this.
I did find that the serum stung just slightly when my skin was compromised, aka sensitive from a day in the sun or from Retin-A.
~ Review Margeaux B.
I received C serum as a gift and have been hooked ever since!! I call it “magic” because it seems to smooth and erase discolorations on my face and neck! I use it twice a day and I’ve even got my husband using it!
I highly recommend this product!!! ~ Review Helen B.
This product is far superior to anything on the Australian market.
Well done, Serumtologie. Love receiving your packages. ~ Review Julie P.
C Serum 22 Before and After Results
Some of the c serum 22 users have shared theirs before and after experiences. You can look in the following image.
I SEE and feel the results of using Serumtologie! It has helped my age/sun spots tremendously, as well as my lines and overall glow of my face! I love the way my skin feels and looks with this product! It’s one of my staples!! ~Review by Brittany T.
C Serum 22 Reviews – Final Verdict
C Serum 22 is based on a sound scientific basis. The active ingredients, however, may be irritating to some people so the only way to find out if this is the right anti-aging partner for you is to try it. If it fits, it can be worth keeping.
Who Can Use?
This may be an excellent time to add Vitamin C serum to your skin care regimen, of you haven’t already. It’s such a powerful antioxidant that it’s extremely useful as an anti-aging product. This product can repair and replenish the skin, including skin damage, and it can get rid of age spots and discoloration.
Below are some of the best Vitamin C serum products on the market today, in our opinion.
Verdict on Claimed Benefits: Below is our summary of the available evidence for the claimed benefits of below mentioned vitamin C serums based on the available research: