What is Antioxidant Booster?
Antioxidant Booster is a product that claims to be a skincare product which is more potent than Vitamin C. It aims at firming the skin, clearing acne, and lightening dark spots.
The manufacturers state that it is made from organic fruit peels that provide essential antioxidants to keep the skin healthy.
They further claim that the product protects the stem cells and mitochondrial DNA and has restorative properties. Going by the company’s claims, Antioxidant Booster is the first skincare product containing apple peel powder.
This ingredient, they state, is a more potent rejuvenating antioxidant than Vitamin C.
Who is the Manufacturer of Antioxidant Booster?
Antioxidant Booster is manufactured by True Botanicals, a company that produces skincare, hair-care, and aromatherapy products.
They manufacture products with the aim of helping with firming the skin, rejuvenating skin cells, and boosting new cell growth by providing the essential antioxidants.
The product also aims are repairing damage caused by sagging of the skin, acne, or dark spots.
The company claims to keep its customers at the center of all the manufacturing processes. Hence, they use naturally-obtained organic ingredients to produce the booster.
How Does Antioxidant Booster Work?
Antioxidant Booster contains two main ingredients which work together to keep the skin firm, glowing, and youthful. These are malus domestica (apple peel extract) and resveratrol.
Malus domestica is stated to be a very potent antioxidant that extends the life of skin cells. While the resveratrol seems to have restorative properties and protects the DNA and stem cells from damage.
The company claims that apples do not spoil fast because they contain a phytochemical called flavonoid which preserves their freshness.
Therefore, the apple peel extract used in the product increases the bioavailability of flavonoids and essential antioxidants that repair and rejuvenate the skin.
They further claim that their patented product contains more than 3.2% polyphenol potency which they state is the highest available.
Antioxidant Booster Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Antioxidant Booster contains a blend of ingredients formulated to work towards the claims made by the manufacturer. These ingredients include:
- Malus Domestica (Apple Peel Fruit Extract) – May help by providing antioxidants like polyphenols, rutin, and ursolic acid because the concentration of antioxidants is high. Together, they may help in repairing damaged skin and rejuvenating skin cells.
- Tapioca Starch – May act as a hydrator, exfoliate, and toner. It may also help to nourish the skin and give it a glow and repair the damage caused by scars and dark spots.
- Resveratrol – This ingredient is stated to be another powerful antioxidant that may help in preventing wrinkles and sagging of the skin. It may help towards a youthful look by making the extracellular matrix denser and protecting mitochondrial DNA and stem cells.
- Quercetin – This is also a key component of apples that the company claims keeps them fresh for a longer period of time. Going by their claims, this ingredient of the product may help in extending the life of human skin cells.
What are the Advantages of Antioxidant Booster?
- It may not contain harsh chemicals
- It might help in brightening dark spots
- It may help in clearing acne
- It might make the skin firm and give it a youthful look
- It may protect the skin cells from damage
- It may rejuvenate and increase the life of the skin cells
- It may be used on different types of skin.
What are the Disadvantages of Antioxidant Booster?
- As it contains fruit peel powder, the product may feel a bit grainy even after it is mixed with the serum, water, or mist.
- The product may not be suitable for people with highly sensitive skin.
- It may not be suitable for women who have a history of estrogen- sensitive cancers due to the presence of resveratrol.
- The drug may interact with anticoagulant drugs such as Warfarin and may therefore cause bleeding. Medical advise should be sought if taking any anticoagulant drugs.
How Should You use Antioxidant Booster?
At night, one or two shakes of Antioxidant Booster should be dissolved in 2-3 pumps of serum (or a little water or mist) and smoothed gently on the face, chest, and neck.
However, it is recommended that persons with sensitive skin types should seek medical advice before using this booster. The effect of this product on pregnant women, nursing mothers, or children is yet to be determined.
How Much Does Antioxidant Booster Cost?
Antioxidant Booster costs $90 per bottle. This is the price on the manufacturer’s site. It may vary depending on the site you buy.
What is Antioxidant Booster’s Return Policy?
In case of a flaw, the product may be returned within 30 days after purchase. However, one must return at least a half of the unused product. In addition, the company will not refund the shipping fee. The company also reserves the right to deny your request if they in any way suspect that you have violated their return policies.
Does Antioxidant Booster Offer a Free Trial?
The product does not offer a free trial. One may have to buy the product in order to experience its benefits or test the manufacturer’s claims.
Antioxidant Booster Review – Final Verdict
Antioxidant Booster is a product that might help firm the skin and give it a youthful look. It has additional benefits like rejuvenating damaged skin cells and protecting the mitochondrial DNA and stem cells from further damage.
It might also help in reducing dark spots and clearing acne. The known ingredients are relatively safe and are relevant to skincare.
Antioxidant Booster seems to have the highest level of polyphenol potency at 3.2%, compared to other products. There are no studies showing the product’s effect on pregnant women, lactating mother, or children.
However, one drawback is that due to the presence of fruit peel powder, this product may feel grainy on the skin. In addition, the product may not be suitable for people with highly sensitive skin.
One may therefore need to seek for other alternatives in the market.
This may be an excellent time to add Vitamin C serum to your skin care regimen, of you haven’t already. It’s such a powerful antioxidant that it’s extremely useful as an anti-aging product. This product can repair and replenish the skin, including skin damage, and it can get rid of age spots and discoloration.
Below are some of the top Vitamin C serum products on the market today, in our view.