What is Solvaderm’s ACE-Ferulic?
ACE-Ferulic is an anti-aging serum produced by the award-winning skincare manufacturer, Solvaderm. As part of their complete anti-aging range, ACE-Ferulic addresses the issues caused by overexposure to UV rays, photo-damage, and environmental stressors.
Table of Contents [Show]
It claims to not only have the ability to restore the skin to its former health in terms of dermal strength, elasticity and tone, but also protect it against further damage.
As with all Solvaderm treatments, ACE-Ferulic is a maximum strength formula that uses pharmaceutical-grade ingredients. It was developed by the Solvaderm team of scientists and dermatologists and designed to be suitable for all skin types.
What are the Active Ingredients in Solvaderm’s ACE-Ferulic?
The ACE-Ferulic formula is a blend of high-grade vitamins, antioxidants and hydrating substances which support several signs of aging in the skin when used on a regular basis. Some of the key active ingredients include:
- Ascorbic Acid – Otherwise known as Vitamin C, this is commonly used for its potent antioxidant effects but also has the potential to reduce the severity of hyperpigmentation in the skin.
- Ferulic Acid – A plant-based organic antioxidant that is said to work deep below the skin, reducing the damaging effects of free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This substance has major benefits for dehydrated skin, helping to attract and lock in moisture for softer, more supple skin.
- Panthenol – Sometimes labeled as Vitamin B5, Panthenol enhances the effects of Vitamin C, encourages the healing process and deeply conditions the skin.
- Alpha Tocopherol – This ingredient, Vitamin E, also works with the other vitamins in the formula, including Vitamin B3, to promote healing and reduce the appearance of scars and blemishes on the skin surface.
What are the Advantages of ACE-Ferulic?
- Protects the skin from free radical damage and oxidative stress
- Provides long-lasting hydration and promotes elasticity
- Works to reduce areas of hyperpigmentation, scars and blemishes
- Absorbs quickly and can be used with other Solvaderm treatments
- It is free of parabens and perfumes
What are the Disadvantages of ACE-Ferulic?
- The manufacturer offers no free samples
- It can only be purchased directly from the Solvaderm website
All Solvaderm products are backed by a 60-day money back guarantee.
Should I Purchase it?
ACE-Ferulic is a good quality product that is backed by a solid refund policy. All Solvaderm products can be relied upon to provide beneficial key ingredients that have undergone strict testing for effectiveness and safety.
While ACE-Ferulic does have benefits for lines and wrinkles on the skin by encouraging the production of elastin and collagen, it is really targeted towards people who have sustained damage from overexposure to UV rays and may show signs of hyperpigmentation, otherwise known as age spots. It would be an excellent addition to any anti-aging skincare routine.
How Much is ACE-Ferulic?
A 30ml bottle of ACE-Ferulic costs $109.00 This means it would be eligible for the free shipping offered on orders over $60.00 plus any other discounts Solvaderm offers from time to time on their website.