What is Therapain Plus?
Therapain Plus is a follow-up product of Therapain Spray. It is touted to be more advanced and enhanced than its predecessor. According to the manufacturer, the plus version is much more effective and has a super concentrated 14,000 mg of Glucosamine and MSM.
Who is the Manufacturer of Therapain Plus?
The product is manufactured by ReliefMart. ReliefMart has been in the supplement business for a number of years and thus have managed to produce big names in the industry.
What Therapain Plus Claims?
The producers claim that this is the best topical cream on the market as of today. They say that this product;
- Is not subjected to Processing or Heating up of Ingredients to destroy natural Potency.
- Contains over 28 Times More Daily Glucosamine and MSM Per Area than Pill Form.
- Is non-Greasy, No Lingering Smell, and Won’t Stain Clothes.
How Does Therapain Plus Work?
It is a topical relief cream with Glucosamine and MSM. It is administered topically and is fast absorbed into the skin to offer quick relief. The pain relief is achieved by suppressing the messages being sent to the central nervous system from an ailing joint.
Therapain Plus Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
The topical joint pain relief product has unique ingredients that are taunted to be 100% natural. The active ingredients are,
- L-menthol 2% – Menthol is an organic compound obtained from peppermint oil. It is an analgesic that blocks pain messages from being transmitted to the CNS
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine, a precursor in the formation of chondroitin, is a key substance in the process of rebuilding cartilage.
- MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) – MSM restores flexibility and permeability to cell walls, allowing fluids to pass through more easily.
What are the Advantages of Therapain Plus?
- Contains both MSM and Glucosamine but administered topically.
- Fast absorbing.
What are the Disadvantages of Therapain Plus?
- The Glucosamine and MSM may not be as potent as the one administered orally.
- The official website is cluttered.
Any precautions to take while using this supplement?
Avoid applying on broken skin.
Avoid contact with nose and eyes and in case of contact, please wash with a lot of water and in case the itching continues, seek professional attention.
How to use?
Apply gently and generously to the affected areas as long as the pain persists. Do not apply for more than six times a day.
How Long Will It Take To Show Result?
The product is designed to work instantly. We expect that it will commence its healing properties within the first few seconds and in a minute or two offer temporary relief to the aching joints.
Does it interact with other medicines?
The product is made from natural ingredients and thus it should work well with other medications. However, for safety reasons, always inform your caregiver if you are taking other medications.
Who Can Take Therapain Plus?
This product is designed for all adults with painful joints and muscles. Use on Children should be strictly on prescription.
Therapain Plus Review – Final Verdict
Well, there are not much topical joint care products that contain Glucosamine and MSM. We found this product to be very useful in joint care and remedy for joint pain. However, we would recommend readers to research more about the product. Also you can search for more joint pain relief products online which similar or more benefits than this product.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Topical joint relief supplements tend to work more quickly, helping to relieve pain directly in the affected area compared to supplements taken orally. A topical joint pain relief supplement should be evaluated on its: potential to block the transportation of pain signals, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness and Quality of Ingredients* backed by clinical research.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective topical joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.