What is Stamina Pro?
Stamina Pro is a patch worn on the body, at different points of tension or soreness. It’s called the ‘Active Recovery Patch’ and is meant to be worn before, during, and after your training session to optimize your workout and prevent injury.
Table of Contents [Show]
Designed for ‘active recovery’, the patches can also help in recovery from an existing injury. Stamina Pro uses a unique technology – electrons in the patch work with your individual body chemistry to activate the ingredients and transmit healing. The product contains over 200 natural ingredients.
Who is the Manufacturer of Stamina Pro?
The manufacturer of this product is Stamina Pro, an American company based in Irvine, California. Their team is made up of professional athletes, coaches, trainers, and advisors.
They produce a skin patch to be worn before, during and after exercise in order to protect, prevent injury, and heal existing injuries. The company refers to this as ‘active recovery’ which is also the name of the patch.
How Does Stamina Pro Work?
The patches are to be worn over muscles and other areas of tension or soreness. You can also put them on areas you are going to work on and want to protect.
These patches contain electrons which work with your body to transmit the nourishing ingredients to your muscles and joints.
They both promote healing and protect areas of your body, reduce inflammation, and treat muscle fatigue. Stamina Pro is also packed with antioxidants which promote healing and raise immunity.
Stamina Pro Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
These patches are packed with 200 natural, healthy ingredients, including anti-inflammatory agents that reduce swelling, antioxidants which are good for immunity, and other substances shown to have a positive effect on the joints and muscles. The patches have electrons in them, and they activate the ingredients and transmit them to the body.
Some of the primary active ingredients in this product are:
- Boswellia (Indian Frankincense): It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. In addition, this substance can rebuild damaged cartilage. Research shows that Boswellia is very effective at reducing joint pain and inflammation.
- Curcumin: This substance is part of the Curcuma Longa plant. It’s comprised of curcuminoids, which are the key ingredients in the spice Turmeric. They are said to have amazing medical benefits.
- Green Tea Extract: This substance includes catechins, which are fat and calorie burners. There’s a huge amount of research proving that green tea initiates weight loss and can also lower BMI.
- Beet Root: Research shows that these roots can successfully treat impotence. They speed up body circulation, increasing blood flow to the penis and creating a harder erection.
- Vitamin D: This is a vitamin that you get from sunshine. It improves the absorption of calcium, which makes for stronger bones. It also improves the functioning of your muscles.
What are the Advantages of Stamina Pro?
- Stamina Pro may reduce inflammation in muscles and joints.
- The patch adhesive is strong enough to stay on through almost any activity.
- Stamina Pro could aid in injury recovery.
- They may really improve exercise performance.
What are the Disadvantages of Stamina Pro?
- Some People May Be Intolerant To Wearing These Patches, If They Have Sensitive Skin.
- You Can’t Cut The Patch To A Different Size, Because It Renders The Patches Ineffective.
- Having A Sticky Substance On Your Skin Can Be Very Unpleasant.
- These Patches Only Last For 24 Hours Each.
How Should You use Stamina Pro?
You apply the patches to areas of muscle soreness and inflammation. They’re effective before, during, and after a workout to bring down the swelling. This will allow you to extend your workout and improve your performance.
How Much Does Stamina Pro Cost?
There are several sizes and packages available. There are medium patches, large patches, and strip patches that can be purchased individually. Medium patches are $36 for a pack of 24, large patches are $48 for a pack of 24, and a pack of 24 strip patches are $60. There’s an Elite Pro Pack for $90 that includes 24 medium, 12 large, and 12 strips, and a Weekend Warrior Pack for $45 that includes 12 medium, 6 large, and 6 strips.
What is Stamina Pro’s Return Policy?
The company has a 30-day return policy. If you are disappointed with the product, email the company within 30 days of your purchase. If you have more than half of the product remaining, send it back to the company and you’ll get a full refund. The company will not return the cost of shipping.
Does Stamina Pro Offer a Free Trial?
There’s no explicit free trial for this product. However, the money-back guarantee allows you to try up to half the product and still receive a full refund, as long as you request the money back within 30 days of your purchase.
Stamina Pro Review – Final Verdict
Stamina Pro is a unique product in the form of a patch worn over muscles and joints before, during, and after a workout. They’re meant for ‘active recovery’, protecting the body from injury and healing existing damage. These patches are packed with 200 natural ingredients. Electrodes transmit the healing and health-promoting substances to the body.
The patches may be very effective, but they have other issues. They’re very sticky apparently, and many people won’t want a sticky patch against their skin for so long. In addition to that, they only last for 24 hours each, so you’ll certainly go through them quickly. One positive is that they really have staying power. You can shower, do sports, swim, etc. with them on and they’ll stay firmly in place.
It would be helpful to be able to cut these patches into the right size for where you want to use them, but this isn’t possible. Cutting them renders the technology ineffective and the patch will be unusable. You have to work with the sizes available.
There are some fascinating ingredients included in this product, and you should definitely research them carefully before you start taking it. In addition, you should look at comparable products to see how they differ from Stamina Pro.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Topical joint relief supplements tend to work more quickly, helping to relieve pain directly in the affected area compared to supplements taken orally. A topical joint pain relief supplement should be evaluated on its: potential to block the transportation of pain signals, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness and Quality of Ingredients* backed by clinical research.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective topical joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.