What is Soothanol X2?
Soothanol X2 is a pain relief formulation that is applied directly to the skin. It can be used in the lower back, neck, knees, fingers for joint pain caused by arthritis and other conditions.
It works instantly within a minute after application offering temporary pain relief. The product is being sold online for $49.95, but discounts are given when 3 or 6 bottles are ordered from the product’s website.
What Does It Claim?
- Eliminates pain on contact.
- Works on all kinds of joint pain.
- Soothes back, hip and other common joint pain problems.
- Comes with a pleasant scent.
- Very easy to apply.
- Safe and all-natural formulation.
Who is the Manufacturer of Soothanol X2?
Soothanol X2 is a product of NorthStar Nutritionals, which is a company that offers natural supplements and pain relief formulations. They have supplements designed specifically for men and women, a topical joint pain relief product, an antioxidant supplement and many more.
Table of Contents [Show]
The company is not very well known and Soothanol X2 is their most popular product. They are based in the United States and offer a Gold Standard Guarantee on all their products which are a full refund.
Soothanol X2 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) – It is said to have been tested for more than 200 health problems. This is the main active ingredient of Soothanol X2 which is said to pass through the skin and all tissue under it to reach the joints and eliminate pain in an instant. It targets the actual source of the pain to deliver relief in an instant.
- Menthol – It produces a cooling effect on the skin while stimulating blood flow to relieve pain and enhance the healing process.
- Capsaicin – This is extracted from cayenne pepper. It is proven to relieve mild to moderate pain of the muscles and joints.
- Other Ingredients – wintergreen, calendula oil, ginger, arnica, MSM, St. John’s Worth, Emu Oil, orange peel extract, and virgin olive oil. There are no details on how these active ingredients work on the Soothanol X2 webpage.
How Does Soothanol X2 Work?
The formula contains one of the most powerful natural pain relievers today which is menthol. It causes a cool sensation where it is applied topically to relieve pain.
It also enhances blood flow to the area which helps with pain relief by enhancing the body’s natural healing process. It also contains capsaicin which stimulates the release of a compound connected to the communication of pain between nerves in the spine and other parts of the body. It initially causes pain which decreases after initial use.
The primary active ingredient (DMSO) is said to target the main cause of the pain in the joints although there is no explanation on what it actually does.
What are the Advantages of Soothanol X2?
- Helps relieve some types of joint pain according to feedbacks from customers.
- The formula is said to work instantly.
- It has a soothing, cooling effect on areas where it is applied.
What are the Disadvantages of Soothanol X2?
- Some people find the cooling effect to be uncomfortable or even unbearable.
- The pain relief is not long lasting according to many feedbacks.
- There are some people who may be hypersensitive to an ingredient in the formulation.
- It is not always effective, and many say it doesn’t really work.
How Should You Take Soothanol X2?
Apply Soothanol X2 on areas of the body affected by joint pain. Make sure the skin in the area is clean and dry. Apply a small amount then massage gently using a circular motion on the affected areas. Wash your hands after.
What are the Precautions When Using This Supplement?
Soothanol X2 is for external use only. Do not use on wounds or damaged skin. In case of severe skin irritation, wash with water. Check the ingredients carefully and make sure you’re not allergic to any of them.
Soothanol X2 Review – Final Verdict
There is a lot of hype behind Soothanol X2. The main problem is that there is no clinical evidence that it is effective. In fact, there is little evidence that the combination of ingredients offers joint pain relief.
However, there are some positive feedbacks from people who have tried it so it may be effective for some types of joint pain. On the other hand, it isn’t very effective for moderate to severe joint pain and the formula is very expensive.
There are other best product for joint pain relief available on the market.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Topical joint relief products tend to work more quickly, helping to relieve pain directly in the affected area compared to products taken orally. A topical joint pain relief product should be evaluated on its: potential to block the transportation of pain signals, potential to act as a counterirritant to reduce soreness and Quality of Ingredients* backed by clinical research.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective topical joint pain products on the market today, in our opinion.